Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This ELEVEN Year Old bride - just sold for fifty sheep.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Un-F--kin Believable.
- Hey Incel-Tears, why don't you complain underage sex in other countries.
In Europe, it's as low as 14. I guess only In-Cels can be pedophiles
Hey Brazilian Sigma, the age of consent in Brazil can be as low as 12.
What's your opinion on that?
21521724 0 image a 19 1574843364883

Last edited:
@Mainländer @wizardcel @Edmund_Kemper @Carotel

@Napoleon de Geso would be interested

@Mainländer @Napoleon de Geso @LOLI BREEDING

thats how things happened for millenia

LOLI BREEDING

I wouldn't even be able to afford her jfl

@Napoleon de Geso

she looks a lot older than 11 in the pic posted

that's a steep price for that specimen

>Wants to be a doctor
That is the most common shit every single child says they want to be.
While people said they wanted to be doctors and lawyers I wanted to be a professional gamer. :lul:
Soon when they entered high school most people abandoned that unrealistic ideal of becoming a doctor.

"I want to become a doctor" I think every single one of my cousins said that they wanted to be a doctor when they were children. Anyway, westerners are once again trying to cockblock a shitskin from ascending with a pure and innocent JB. Why can't the western media stop meddling in other ethnic groups' affairs? if this girl lived in the west, they would think it's totally acceptable if she gets fucked in every orifice by hundreds of different men.

Un-F--kin Believable.
- Hey Incel-Tears, why don't you complain underage sex in other countries.
In Europe, it's as low as 14. I guess only In-Cels can be pedophiles
Hey Brazilian Sigma, the age of consent in Brazil can be as low as 12.
What's your opinion on that?
View attachment 172645
it says she's 8 but you said she's 11. she looks more 11 than 8 though.

Incel tears use mocking us as cope ngl

Me must get sheep

:feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :giga: :feelswow: :feelsbaton: :feelswow: :giga: in what kind of third world country do u buy people for sheeps
It's no different than ordering a mail bride from some Eastern European country. Except instead of sheep's you use money. What is money other than paper after all? Back in the days people used food and livestock as currency. And nomads till this day still do it to a certain degree.
"I want to become a doctor" I think every single one of my cousins said that they wanted to be a doctor when they were children. Anyway, westerners are once again trying to cockblock a shitskin from ascending with a pure and innocent JB. Why can't the western media stop meddling in other ethnic groups' affairs? if this girl lived in the west, they would think it's totally acceptable if she gets fucked in every orifice by hundreds of different men.
Welcome to globalism. One world morality decided by he who holds most power and influence.

Last edited:
50 sheep pussy > 1 jb
>Wants to be a doctor
That is the most common shit every single child says they want to be.
While people said they wanted to be doctors and lawyers I wanted to be a professional gamer. :lul:
Soon when they entered high school most people abandoned that unrealistic ideal of becoming a doctor.
I wanted to be an astronaut
Tfw not astronaut :feelsbadman:

Literally me, no one here knows me except for you and ropemaxxer and people who erroneously believe I'm a jew
I think a lot of people know you. If you got banned a lot of people would be asking about you in ban discussion

More child brides, less (((doctors))).

50 sheeps for a loli seems like a good deal

thats how things happened for millenia
and 80% of the time there were no problems. The men loved their loli wives, and the lolis loved their older, stronger husbands

she has DSL at that age already wtf!

They'll get prime virgin pussy while we are toxic inkwels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back