Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this dog lives a more fullfilling life than me

hunchback

hunchback

Officer

plays around in the sun all day
has zero responsibilities
doesnt have any worries or stressful memories
human females see him as cute, has probably had sex

Last edited:
Take the dogpill.

Just lol if you are not a pet dog in 2018.

Take the dogpill.
I took the horsepill. We can fight back with human male to female animal zoophilia. (how is this worse than sex dolls anyway, it's real sex at least)

Probably having more sex, too

oh man. I love dogs. My pets are all i have.

Fuck dogs. Here I have 3 bitches and all the interest they show on me its due to food. Always happy with their stupid smug faces, and all the normalfags cry when the chinks eat them. :D When those same normshits eat calves and their mothers. I'm not advocating for veganism, fuck those clowns and their lengthier life ideology. Last thing I want is to live a longer miserable existence, I want to be 6ft deep sooner not later. Back to what I was saying, fuck dogs, if I see one being torn apart I wouldn't intervene. Same for a bitch being raped by Tyrone. I wouldn't join in either case, that's fucked up, but I wouldn't help either bitch.

in retrospect that dog has a better life than most normies.

I wish I was a kitten or a doggy and my owner would be a qt 9.5 blackpilled kawaii 2d girl tbh tbh