Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This dog has gone further with a girl than me

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
WCecHHJ.gif

I have yet to touch a girl somewhere other than her hands (example: cashier hands me my bag and our fingers brush as Im taking it), let alone lay down next toe one

Dogpill always hurts. @chudur-budur

Dogpill threads are gold tbh. Most of these copers still believe women don't have a hidden aberrant lust when it comes to dogs.

Everytime I used to walk my German sheperd around foids would start to stop and fawn all over him, giving him thorough pets and plentiful hugs. They completely ignored me and whenever I started to talk they just walked away. tfw when you get mogged by your own dog:feelscry: tfw when your dog has received more affection than you have in your entire life:cryfeels:

Every dog that has a foid owner has gone with a girl further than me. Just getting touched by a foid is enough

Luxuretv boyos, google it

This dog experiences more love than me

Everytime I used to walk my German sheperd around foids would start to stop and fawn all over him, giving him thorough pets and plentiful hugs. They completely ignored me and whenever I started to talk they just walked away. tfw when you get mogged by your own dog:feelscry: tfw when your dog has received more affection than you have in your entire life:cryfeels:

I have seen this too with other guys. At one point I seriously thought about wearing a dog-costume before going to out side. I could bark, wiggle my tail, shit and piss on the sidewalks and stacies will be all over me.

Last edited:
At one point I seriously thought about wearing a dog-costume before going to out side. I could bark, wiggle my tail, shit and piss on the sidewalks and stacies will all over me.
But then you'll be mogged by other dogs.

german sexpherd ngl, @LastGerman

@tehgymcel420 would she even sit next to an ethnic on the bus?

Couldn't be more over.

The dog doesn't give a fuck, it just pretty much sits on the foids face

Dogs and Chads get all the foids, brutal as usual

I hate Buster.

Mogs me into a black hole

mogs me from mars to sirius

dangerous thing to do with a german chad dog

The way she lays down it’s like she wants it to fuck her WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3