Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This doesn’t even feel real

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
This feels like a never ending nightmare or a personal hell. It feels like some evil entity is forcing me to relive the same day over and over and not letting me die. Everyday I wake up in this shitty ass room and I just beg for death while chads and normies wake up and kiss their girlfriends.

I always wake up feeling like shit. The last few years especially have been a complete slog. Feels like we’re all living out an incel Groundhog Day. Nothing is truly new, the only difference is a slight alteration in the type of anguish we may feel that day, be it anger, depression, or complete apathy.

its over. the one life we get and it sucks. other people get nice lives just for existing. its NOT FAIR

Even if you had a gf i think it would be the same

you wake up everyday next to her

you fuck her every now and then

she washes your dishes and does chores while you go to work (if shes a worthless fag who doesnt work)