Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This dildo angers me

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Just look at this shit, read the description, LOOK at the size. And of course, the fucking name. TOWERING TYRONE DILDO. LMAO, and just to rub the salt in our wounds, they put it next to a white guy who's dick can't even compare. This is completely fine, but if men want a tight Prime JB fleshlight, WELL THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN WE ARE PEDOS AND SEXUAL DEVIANTS. JFl at this cucked society
https://www.extremerestraints.com/towering-tyrone-huge-black-dildo.html

TYRONE lol BBC power is real

Chad/Tyrone doesn't need a cock like that to slay.

Face > Height > Frame > Dick >>>>>> Everything else

When you're ready to step up to the big cock, let Tyrone give it to you good
You feel ready for a dildo that's large, in charge, and powerfully penetrating? The Towering Tyrone is a huge dildo that gives you the length and girth you desire. This dildo is a stunning 11" tall and 10" thick. It's made of PVC for a firm feel and offers detailed design from the cock head to the balls. Make the attempt to bottom out on this dildo and feel the stretch.

:feelsree::feelsree: BLACKCELS ARE VOLCELS :feelsree::feelsree:

:feelsree::feelsree: BLACKCELS ARE VOLCELS :feelsree::feelsree:
reminder that BBC doesn't always workout. Many blacks are incel. Just like how being white doesn't prove JBW, as many white men are incels
Black genes DO give you a better chance at a bigger dick, but doesn't ASSURE you that you'll be born with one
"Just win the genetics lottery br0"

that dildo has nothing on the 16 inch ones.

Hey at least chad and tyrones are getting their dicks sizemogged by fake dicks kek

I see these days are waking up for the dickpill

I saw a giant anal bead dildo For sale yesterday. Legit 10” long insertable length and 7.2” girth

“Towering Tyrone” I wonder if it means 6’8” Tyrone

Just have a Towering Tyrone dick bro

I bet you a jew owns the company that produces those dildos :lul::lul::lul: whitey just gets fucked over and over by his jewish overlord

"nah dude it's all about the motion of the ocean man

by the way the global average is 5 inches, no need to worry bro"

:feelsgah::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill:

With height your penis will look even smaller if it is not large! The advantage of the bass that with a medium will seem bigger.

I bet you a jew owns the company that produces those dildos :lul::lul::lul: whitey just gets fucked over and over by his jewish overlord
The only thing Hitler did wrong was that he didn't finish the job tbh.

black hole twats

Just be a monster bruh.

Thee worst part is most buyers are male

Just look at this shit, read the description, LOOK at the size. And of course, the fucking name. TOWERING TYRONE DILDO. LMAO, and just to rub the salt in our wounds, they put it next to a white guy who's dick can't even compare. This is completely fine, but if men want a tight Prime JB fleshlight, WELL THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN WE ARE PEDOS AND SEXUAL DEVIANTS. JFl at this cucked society
https://www.extremerestraints.com/towering-tyrone-huge-black-dildo.html

How does one even see this shit to make a thread about it though? :feelskek:

OP is a below average white dicklet

NOW THATS A LOTTA DAMAGE

The horse cock ones with the artificial semen dispenser built in are worse.

keep one of these in your back seat as a club for defense against would-be road-ragers and aggressive homeless people.

S l300

reminder that BBC doesn't always workout. Many blacks are incel. Just like how being white doesn't prove JBW, as many white men are incels
Black genes DO give you a better chance at a bigger dick, but doesn't ASSURE you that you'll be born with one
"Just win the genetics lottery br0"
I've always thought being a black guy cursed with a tiny dick must be a real hell. I mean, if you're asian and you've got a 4 inch dick, well the girl wasn't expecting much anyway. But if you're a black guy with a 4 inch dick, you're ridiculous. What other positive stereotypes do blacks get?

OP is a below average white dicklet
Correct
Einstein IQ
I've always thought being a black guy cursed with a tiny dick must be a real hell. I mean, if you're asian and you've got a 4 inch dick, well the girl wasn't expecting much anyway. But if you're a black guy with a 4 inch dick, you're ridiculous. What other positive stereotypes do blacks get?
I guess being tall and muscular? Having a deep voice is for sure a black stereotype. Imagine being born mixed, those people suffer nearly as equally as a black man with a 4 inch dick

Correct
Einstein IQ

I guess being tall and muscular? Having a deep voice is for sure a black stereotype. Imagine being born mixed, those people suffer nearly as equally as a black man with a 4 inch dick
Don't show it OP, you are more than your dick.

Don't show it OP, you are more than your dick.
Correct, just measured, i am 17 times more than my dick
(Took height and divided it by my dick length)

I've seen dildos twice that size. In the shape of a horse dick

The site is marketed toward homosexuals.