Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This community has a weird relationship with race.

wantedwanter

wantedwanter

kill people burn shit fuck school
-
It boasts a radically diverse demographic and yet there's still some contention on who should be allowed here.

Last time I checked, this is a place where "men from all walks of life, and from all cultural and racial backgrounds" help to quell each other's relationship anxieties, not be disparaging towards one another on this account like a bunch of foids.

Race, politics, and culture are all inherently divisive; Inviting these issues into incel discourse is counter-productive, and have nothing to do with what we share in common.

It boasts a radically diverse demographic and yet there's still some contention on who should be allowed here.

Last time I checked, this is a place where "men from all walks of life, and from all cultural and racial backgrounds" help to quell each other's relationship anxieties, not be disparaging towards one another on this account like a bunch of foids.

Race, politics, and culture are all inherently divisive; Inviting these issues into incel discourse is counter-productive, and have nothing to do with what we share in common.
Nigga race affects a mofos SMV intensively
Off course we gonna talk about it

Fucking grayfag you sound like a reddit leftist cuck

That’s because JBB is law

Fuck that mang, you talk like a faggot foid you know that, if you can't handle some racism then get the fuck out you bluepilled faggot. Incels isn't a political movement or a hugbox, just a place for miserable people to commiserate over their status as involuntarily celibate. Doesn't matter if your white supremacists of curry IT the only thing that matters is if you are incel

so what are you trynna say?

That’s because JBB is law
Nah, JBBBC is law,if you are a micropenis black like myself then its unironically over for you, imagine having ricecel dick but not even having ricecel IQ to cope, gigaover

I agree OP

People say as I am white I should play JBW but it doesn't work like that

White men are just as incel as indian, asian or blacks

You know, you should spend here more than few hours before you started criticizing everything and everyone. This way you seem like a Redditor.

It's like that one meme about a racist community

All races are allowed, as long as you're being racist.

Yeah no shit, race is a part of discussing the blackpill

Whitecels are the only ones making race an issue here. They want ethnics to bow and down and worship them like gods. White people are like this wherever they go.

Whitecels are the only ones making race an issue here. They want ethnics to bow and down and worship them like gods. White people are like this wherever they go.
Nice projection ethnics are the ones making JBW threads 24/7

niggers ≠ blacks

Fuck that mang, you talk like a faggot foid you know that, if you can't handle some racism then get the fuck out you bluepilled faggot. Incels isn't a political movement or a hugbox, just a place for miserable people to commiserate over their status as involuntarily celibate. Doesn't matter if your white supremacists of curry IT the only thing that matters is if you are incel

Nice projection ethnics are the ones making JBW threads 24/7
Because it's actually true JFL.

Whites have so much bullshit to say about ethnics but saying something true about whites gets you instantly banned JFL.

It's not even racist to point out JBW, it's just a fact.

You know, you should spend here more than few hours before you started criticizing everything and everyone. This way you seem like a Redditor.
Nigga race affects a mofos SMV intensively
Off course we gonna talk about it

i understand i might have overlooked something.

not a problem. this shall be addressed.

Because it's actually true JFL.
No
Whites have so much bullshit to say about ethnics but saying something true about whites gets you instantly banned JFL.
Not really JBW copers rarely get punished while the rarer JBB copers usually get warned and banned
It's not even racist to point out JBW, it's just a fact.
No it's not ethnic whores don't want me and view me the exact same way white whores do.

yeah some of you brocels spend too much time on /pol/

No it's not ethnic whores don't want me and view me the exact same way white whores do.
JBW doesn't apply to ALL whitecels. It depends on how trucel you are. If you're a white manlet with a sub3 face then yes, no whore will want you.

But half the whites on the forum are tall normie faced moggers that can easily ascend with ethnic foids if they take red pill advice.

i understand i might have overlooked something.

not a problem. this shall be addressed.
This nigger reeks of infiltrator, definetly an ITcuck, mods should ban it

People here will say over and over again, that face and body dictate everything (Just Be Chad), and then have this retarded circlejerk about which race has it worse :feelsseriously:

There was literally a meme posted here a while ago, about how women "like all types of men", and on the pictures there was beautiful looking dudes, of all races, all nationalities, everything.

And you guys were like "woow so true :soy:"

A beautiful curry will have more success then a ugly cracker, literally everywhere.

5'6 dicklet ugly white > 6'5 hung handsome ethnic

JBW doesn't apply to ALL whitecels. It depends on how trucel you are. If you're a white manlet with a sub3 face then yes, no whore will want you.

But half the whites on the forum are tall normie faced moggers that can easily ascend with ethnic foids if they take red pill advice.
It's not even that they have to settle for an ethnic foid.
It's that half the whites on the forum are just youngcels who will eventually ascend with a white woman and then disavow the blackpill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back