Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This commercial is leaves me with a grim feeling.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Public service announcements have this effect on me, I guess. Know what this ad is for? Gun locks. As in, a lock that you put on your gun so that when suicidal thoughts come, there's just that slightest bit of delay between blowing your head apart. Enough of a delay that your cooler thoughts might prevail.

The ad tries to strike a hopeful tone, but it's too heavy a subject. They're saying "You've been through a kind of hell that no one can relate to except other soldiers. We wish we could do more for you. But the best advice this ad has is locking up your guns so that it's 'too inconvenient' to shoot yourself right away. Maybe you'll decide you don't want to shoot yourself."

"Don't kill yourself, you need to wage cuck and pay taxes!"

Do these locks take weeks to open? I'm not sure locking a gun up will give you enough time to reconsider killing urself.

Do these locks take weeks to open? I'm not sure locking a gun up will give you enough time to reconsider killing urself.

The thinking is it stops impulsive suicides. That a few seconds/minutes will make you think "Nah, but do I really? Maybe there's another way."

Gun locks are made to prevent suicide? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Aren't they made to prevent dumb mutts from shooting themselfs (they have a problem with a guns that are unsafe to disassembly with a round in the chamber :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

Gun locks are made to prevent suicide? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Aren't they made to prevent dumb mutts from shooting themselfs (they have a problem with a guns that are unsafe to disassembly with a round in the chamber :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

No, they're supposed to be a "space between thought and trigger."

No, they're supposed to be a "space between thought and trigger."
Just unload your gun dumb mutt. I think the producers of the commercials frogoted about briges. And ropes. And other things. Really bad campain for me, just another "guns bad" video for me

Just unload your gun dumb mutt. I think the producers of the commercials frogoted about briges. And ropes. And other things. Really bad campain for me, just another "guns bad" video for me

Those take even longer. The hope is that this defeats "impulse suicides."

Those take even longer. The hope is that this defeats "impulse suicides."
The hope shoud be over for them. Impulse suicides are not an impulse thing. Something sits insides in suicider before the attempt. Trauma, or other bad things. Cheaper USA hethcare shoud help the problem and save lives

The hope shoud be over for them. Impulse suicides are not an impulse thing. Something sits insides in suicider before the attempt. Trauma, or other bad things. Cheaper USA hethcare shoud help the problem and save lives

If impulse suicides are not an impulse thing, they aren't impulse suicides, are they? But then that would mean everyone who tried to commit suicide kept trying until they succeeded. Their mind didn't change.

That's silly, if it is just impulse suicide, then the person will most likely press the gun to their head and chicken out. A seriously committed person will do it regardless of the effort.

That's silly, if it is just impulse suicide, then the person will most likely press the gun to their head and chicken out. A seriously committed person will do it regardless of the effort.

A gun is fast. You need the lock so that they chicken out in time.

Lock them up so Tyrone can rape your daughter more easily, stupid goy.