Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This cing ciang ciong is ugly as hell (second from the left)

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Zrzut ekranu 2024 09 24 180328

When i was weeb i thought that japanese are beautiful due to animu and their foids, but most of them are just ugly as poles if not worse, foids despite what many claim here but like their european counterparts they can put 10 layers of fakeup and get gorrillion of simps

Funny to go back to your weeb simp times really even if always liked polish girls more, i was so naive that i thought interracial relationships can be good

Btw i must make bigger thread about fakeup in future, it's so unfair that foids have ANOTHER advantage in life for them while men rot
Also hate how poles worship foreigners and are addicted to any applause from them ( unironically ethnic mentality )

@DarkStar
@comradespiderman29
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Lv99_BixNood
@Animecel2D
@Chudpreet

But we wary HASUM andd whitu PASSINGRU saar :feels:

Ye, I used to think the same kind of due to a mix of anime stuff, them White-frauding, and also seeing some cherry-picked images of good looking Japanese males & foids

Most natural looking Japanese foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back