Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over this chink with 1M subs is an incel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdHMkh-eN0A

that's a whole lot of bluepill cope. The real answer is you are a chink in the GAY AREA. You can't betabuxx, nor can your huge social media following on giving practical financial advice can help you. You are an incel

Last edited:
Mogs me hard though

Hair mogs me, face mogs me, its over also lifemogs and richmogs me

iits over

its over its over...

No I will surgerymaxx I must do it

He's a faggot + mid tier normies.

But mogged me in every aspects in life.

2024 02 28 02 21 17 Why Im Single   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

2024 02 28 02 24 10 Why Im Single   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

2024 02 28 02 29 29 Why Im Single   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

2024 02 28 02 31 46 Why Im Single   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

So many women gaslighting him, saying he's a good guy, and women just want to find a nice stable guy :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Attachments

• 2024-02-28 02_29_09-Why I'm Single... - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox.jpg
    2024-02-28 02_29_09-Why I'm Single... - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
He looks fine. It's just difficult out there.

He has good facial bones, east asians can go to SEA and do well too.

It's his own fault if he's gay. With those facial bones, he should be straight. Does he know that women have assholes too?

It's his own fault if he's gay. With those facial bones, he should be straight. Does he know that women have assholes too?
i don't think he's gay he's just in the GAY AREA and he's a chink on top of that @starcrapoo

Holy fuck they are gaslighting him hard, parents gaslit him too, screw parents telling you that whole you need more money shit, you need more BONES

he mogs most rice men easily

but he has no facial hair and foids hate that.

If he can't get a foid imagine how much harder it is for most rice men

Last edited:
He Mogs 90% if rices I see on daily basis, he Mogs me too, but incel for western standard though.

He looks good hes just retarded like every tallfag here

Mogs me hard though

Hair mogs me, face mogs me, its over also lifemogs and richmogs me

iits over

its over its over...

No I will surgerymaxx I must do it
no surgery for autism, remember that

no surgery for autism, remember that
Yes.

That is why I am going to a country where there will be a language barrier.

It is much easier to mask autism when people you talk to can barely speak English.

hes an incel just like us
He's a locationcel. Imagine living in San Fran Bay area where average homeowner is a multi-millionaire (and MANY people own homes there, not everyone is a renter). He could easily find a remote job and SEAmaxx. Also he had multiple girlfriends in high school and one in his 20s. He's clearly not in the same world as us. How many girlfriends did you have in high school?

Yes.

That is why I am going to a country where there will be a language barrier.

It is much easier to mask autism when people you talk to can barely speak English.
The theory is solid. Good luck bro. Job market is shit now though. Hard to find decent remote jobs.

I'm so sick of seeing ricecels rationalize and overintellectualize why they aren't getting pussy.

If you're an attractive man, it doesn't matter what you're doing. Pussy will FIND you and you don't need to seek it out.

10:10: "just going for the hottest girl doesn't work" lol I literally wrote this before I got to that part in the video. I'm always right. "I would go for the girl who was the most physical attractive" LMFAO!!!! Literally like a female having to settle because you know Chad (or Stacy) isn't checking for you.

This man is an incel because he is an effeminate Asian who presumably has some standards and prioritizes being a braindead money generator (see: betabucks) rather than the most important thing which is getting pussy. Yeah this contradicts all normie thought but it's true. The only reason these faggots betamaxx the way they do (no VCR) is TO GET PUSSY.

Homeless chads are basically trustfund babies and don't even bother chasing women or moneymaxxing usually. Money maxxes THEM because money also gets thrown at them. Women come to them and offer them free room and board just to fuck. Jeremy Meeks was bailed out of prison by female simps and married a billionaire heiress.

Last edited:
He thinks money will allow him to compete with whites LMFAO when will these social-politically retarded asians GET IT? K-pop has done more for ricecels than betamaxxing. Women don't care about money especially not now.

They amount of money MORE that you have to make for a woman to even give you a look is many MANY times more whatever she's making.
The most average bitch has celebrities offering to fly her out

4:40 minute MARK

View: https://youtu.be/KsWTFeP1hno?t=177