Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This child has managed to do something that most of the people on this site haven't.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
GnJqms28Gk5rKHuNZLUOIt2frYu-PwoqZorFP7z6cTYZUfd44-BJoADyL_gZbPeB5DMLDbOlU1ss0W4R3pUR3mY=s700

I'm a 21 year old man and this child has more sexual experience with the opposite gender then I have. Fuck this world.

Damn that's a future slayer. Once hypergamy gets really bad, that kid will have every girl.

Kid has a nice skull and better forward growth than me.

You never played kiss-catch? I was a total Chad upto age 7.

existentialhack said:
You never played kiss-catch? I was a total Chad upto age 7.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Normie. No. I was to unpopular even back then. Only the hip kids played that. I was a pretty good stick fighter though.

Even though I had my first kiss this young I'm still jealous of this kid for his potential to become chad.

I've never been kissed by another girl. Not even as a child. In fact I didn't even go to kindergarten.

VLÖ said:
I've never been kissed by another girl. Not even as a child. In fact I didn't even go to kindergarten.

I'm not too surprised, Eastern Europe is a shithole. You're both lucky and unlucky for not being dead right now as a deformed incel.

jagged0 said:
I'm not too surprised, Eastern Europe is a shithole. You're both lucky and unlucky for not being dead right now as a deformed incel.

I too wonder why I'm even alive. I should be dead. In fact I've narrowly esacaped death numerous times.