Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This bitch blocked me

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
About one month ago, I was browsing Reddit and I was suggested r/lookmybest while scrolling. The post was a Becky tier girl who was kind of cute and was asking for suggestions. Everyone was saying she was cute and maybe it was her personality keeping her single and I commented she was good looking and DM'd her saying so.

She also posted on r/foreveralone crying about how she's always been single and couldn't get a boyfriend and I commented how she was cute and joked I could be her bf.

A few days after she didn't reply, I found her by reverse Google searching her photos and found her Twitter handle and other social medias.

She was most active on Instagram which never use since it's filled with normie memes and vapid thots who comment 'I soe ugwe' so people will pity compliment them. I did follow her and posted my least ugly photo of myself and let some time fly. She asked a question on her story and commented a solid answer hoping she'd reply like everyone else received.

You know what happens next? The bitch blocks me! WTF??? I didn't do anything wrong!!! I tried to shoot my shot as they say and I get blocked by some becky tier foid who was begging for attention. She wasn't some IG model and yet here she is yearnimg for Chad.

Figures. All foids want Chad and I should've seen that coming. I'll never get my hopes up and slide in the DMs again. Whoever says Instagram is a dating app is a lying Chad or Stacy since that's the only people who can use it as a dating app.

FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YOU PIECE OF SHIT WANNABE INSTAHOE!!!!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR UGLY ASS!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!

I straight up got ignored when I approached a foid at 14. That was my first and last time trying. I was above her looks level but am still sub5.

@copemaxx9002 jfl typical GrAY

Woman Like to virtue Signal and Play Victim to get Attention " . Shes a Becky her Smv and Dating Pool outmogs yours to oblivion :feelskek:

So What did you expect ?

Oh sweet summer child
You gotta realize that women like that have 100 guys on their DM's literally, you think you're the only horny subhuman that has this fantasy of saving a girl that feels like shit or something? Plenty of 'em and she will just filter through all of them because she has a massive fucking pool to choose from

Don’t even bother with social media because even avg slut they got atleast 1 billion guys avaiable on those apps.

You fell for her attention bait

About one month ago, I was browsing Reddit and I was suggested r/lookmybest while scrolling. The post was a Becky tier girl who was kind of cute and was asking for suggestions. Everyone was saying she was cute and maybe it was her personality keeping her single and I commented she was good looking and DM'd her saying so.

She also posted on r/foreveralone crying about how she's always been single and couldn't get a boyfriend and I commented how she was cute and joked I could be her bf.

A few days after she didn't reply, I found her by reverse Google searching her photos and found her Twitter handle and other social medias.

She was most active on Instagram which never use since it's filled with normie memes and vapid thots who comment 'I soe ugwe' so people will pity compliment them. I did follow her and posted my least ugly photo of myself and let some time fly. She asked a question on her story and commented a solid answer hoping she'd reply like everyone else received.

You know what happens next? The bitch blocks me! WTF??? I didn't do anything wrong!!! I tried to shoot my shot as they say and I get blocked by some becky tier foid who was begging for attention. She wasn't some IG model and yet here she is yearnimg for Chad.

Figures. All foids want Chad and I should've seen that coming. I'll never get my hopes up and slide in the DMs again. Whoever says Instagram is a dating app is a lying Chad or Stacy since that's the only people who can use it as a dating app.

FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YOU PIECE OF SHIT WANNABE INSTAHOE!!!!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR UGLY ASS!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!
Then why she cry about being lonely = She is attention whore

Lol you're such a simp for giving random whores attention :feelskek:

Does he know meme

This is truly infuriating. Through reason, we know that the bitch has 200 subhumans behind her and that every attention seeking signal she makes on her social networks is directed solely and exclusively towards Chad, while she mocks with her friends all the ugly assholes that get stuck in her imbox, but at the same time our biology and basic male reproductive instinct, tells us to shelter her and try to flirt with her.

(((They)))) were really perverse to digitize human relationships into bland and unilaterally female-favoring apps. Our grandfathers had to deal with at most 2 suitors for their oneitis while we have to deal with 1000 subhumans for every bitch.

The scenario is devastating, nothing makes sense anymore on this earth corrupted by (((them))))

She waited for her friends to be around before showing them your picture and mocking you. Then she proceeded to blocking you.
A foid never miss the chance to ridicule us

did not read bro but dont talk to foids if you are truecel its a waste of time and hardship.

Everyone was saying she was cute and maybe it was her personality keeping her single and I commented she was good looking and DM'd her saying so.

:feelsclown: what a fucking retard

She`s Chad only it`s no suprise

You went on instagram to hit on someone?
You gonna end up being made fun of and doxxed.
I wouldnt do that shit