Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy This amerimutt white nationalist supports bombing and destablizing the middle East, but also cries about white replacement online

Sleep is a natural state of rest characterized by reduced muscle activity, decreased responsiveness to stimuli, and altered consciousness. It plays a crucial role in physical health, mental well-being, and cognitive functioning. During sleep, the body undergoes various processes, such as tissue repair, memory consolidation, and hormone regulation. Sleep cycles through different stages, including REM (rapid eye movement) and non-REM sleep, each serving distinct functions for overall health.

المانلة المعذّب​

Bro the West is being overrun with your kind + Hispanics and Indians. America is less than 1% Muslim and much lower % Arab. Stop being disingenuous, Mongoloid Asians are a much bigger demographic threat than Muslims will ever be.

And Muslims/Arabs would never come to the West if (((you guys))) would stop destroying our countries.
Yeah we know
I just fucking wish the mainstream multiculturalism busllhit never exist so that i dont have to put up with all the nonsense oming out of it
This is why i also fucking hate kikes and vast majority whites (most of them are racially blind) for making east and south asia being totally hyper capitalistic with low fertility rates

And Muslims/Arabs would never come to the West if (((you guys))) would stop destroying our countries.
I'm living on my native land for fuck sake
I'm a goyim

. Stop being disingenuous, Mongoloid Asians are a much bigger demographic threat than Muslims will ever be.
Those westernized chinks and jungle gook will most likely side with whites in any race war scenario

Westernized chinks and jungle gooks are white worshipper and race traitor by default

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back