Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy This amerimutt white nationalist supports bombing and destablizing the middle East, but also cries about white replacement online

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240926 140843
This American white nationalist chimpanzee is on every nato wave/iraq war edit on YouTube, glorifying American crimes against iraq, it's ironic, because, I see him on blackpill/Racepill videos crying about white replacement.

There's a reason I have recently, come to absolutely, despise amerimutts, I hope kamala wins and they all get replaced. I think the reason they do this, is because, American whites are extremely insecure that they don't have any identity, that's why they are extremely aggressive compared to Europeans. Hence, their constant warmongering to assert their influence.

@Racial-Identitarian b- but I thought it was "DA JOOZ" who are bombing Arabs, and that white Americans don't support them.

Last edited:
Rent free

Nobody prohibit me to be an antisemite

Sleep is a natural state of rest characterized by reduced muscle activity, decreased responsiveness to stimuli, and altered consciousness. It plays a crucial role in physical health, mental well-being, and cognitive functioning. During sleep, the body undergoes various processes, such as tissue repair, memory consolidation, and hormone regulation. Sleep cycles through different stages, including REM (rapid eye movement) and non-REM sleep, each serving distinct functions for overall health.

Np. Thanks for the bump. Brocel.
Sleep is a natural state of rest characterized by reduced muscle activity, decreased responsiveness to stimuli, and altered consciousness. It plays a crucial role in physical health, mental well-being, and cognitive functioning. During sleep, the body undergoes various processes, such as tissue repair, memory consolidation, and hormone regulation. Sleep cycles through different stages, including REM (rapid eye movement) and non-REM sleep, each serving distinct functions for overall health.

View attachment 1276597
This American white nationalist chimpanzee is on every nato wave/iraq war edit on YouTube, glorifying American crimes against iraq, it's ironic, because, I see him on blackpill/Racepill videos crying about white replacement.

There's a reason I have recently, come to absolutely, despise amerimutts, I hope kamala wins and they all get replaced. I think the reason they do this, is because, American whites are extremely insecure that they don't have any identity, that's why they are extremely aggressive compared to Europeans. Hence, their constant warmongering to assert their influence.
@weaselbomber here's one example, since, you said white nationalists don't support wars supposedly, started by "DA JOOZ".

Can you post that song? "Smack that" or whatever it's called. Please

Based. We all need to sleep more.

@Anarcho Nihilist
@Moroccancel
@NorthernWind

Americans and Britons love Jews, or the American and British elite love Jews so much that they are ready to sacrifice their sons in wars for Israel.

Imagine what an American or British official would say to the mother of a fallen soldier: Thank you, ma'am, you gave birth, raised and took care of your son, now we were able to send him to his death in the Middle East so that Israeli citizens could live safely.

Imagine what an American or British official would say to the mother of a fallen soldier: Thank you, ma'am, you gave birth, raised and took care of your son, now we were able to send him to his death in the Middle East so that Israeli citizens could live safely.
Give birth to a couple more sons, Israel still has many enemies in the region, so we need cannon goyim fodder.

This. It's crazy how brainwashed these people are.

View attachment 1276597

Yes, I despise American whites too especially from "middle america". Euros are much more reasonable and savy.

It's in their genes to worship whites

Russians in China who migrated there after the 18th century absorbed local East Asian males marrying Russian females into their population with one sample showing most of the Russians had European mtdna but East Asian haplogroup O made up 58% of their Y haplogroup. O3-M122 specifically made up 47% of the Russian sample.[61] The East Asian Y haplogroup O3-M122 was found in 47% of Russian males in China. In another test the East Asian paternal Y Haplogroup O made up 58% of Russian males samples in China while European origin mitochondrial DNA predominated in the Russian population in China, showing that the ethnic Russian population receive male East Asian paternal lineages.[62]

O3-M122 is the commonly shared genetic signature of Sino-Tibetan speaking ethnicities.[63]

Cope harder you filthy goy cattle pajeet

Last edited:
You are so fucking dumb even some niggers IQ mog you
Imagine thinking that any reasonable arguments is being attributed as worshiping whites
Says the chinkroach who want a white ethostate. If whites become strong they would destroy China retard. For China to win, whites need to be demoralized like chink tok is doing

@Biowaste Removal look at this ricecuck

Says the chinkroach who want a white ethostate. If whites become strong they would destroy China retard. For China to win whites need to be demoralized like chink tok is doing

@Biowaste Removal look at this ricecuck
I never support any white ethnostate

I just want the kikes to be extreminated

You are anti mass migrations into white countries. Spam WN talking points. Yeah right
Because you are an idiot faggot who have no self realization
Do you think bharat will not be nuked if the west becoming sandnigger muslim majority?

I actually dont really care about the western people
I'm only concerned that the technology might be handed over to psychotic sandnigger who has no regard to nonbeliever lives

Last edited:
All countries except China and North Korea are US occupations there. China is the last hope for chinks
The real blackpill is that there is no independent chink nation who are 100% working in the interest of their race

China is also ZOGGED but not entirely and they are used as a cheap factory

Do you think bharat will not be nuked if the west becoming sandnigger muslim majority?
No Arab countries are neutral or support India like UAE or Iraq.
I actually doesnt care about the western people
Then stop sucking off whites, cuck. They are your real enemies that are stealing your women and killed your people in wars. Not modern day sands

Then stop sucking off whites. They are your real enemies that are stealing your women and killed your people in wars. Not modern day sands
This is why i hate hapas and their racemixing parents
You are falsely attributing me as a simp of the whites while in reality i'm only advocating to east eurasians

Last edited:
Hate whites for cucking you and stealing your women. You guys being both whitu cock WN suckers and gynocentric to noodle whores are enabling this.
I dont think vast majority of WNs are racemixing faggot

It was mostly egalitarian, civic nationalist whites who are more likely to do that

I dont think i post any thread agreeing with those people you mention

How much of a ricecuck do you have to be for hating hapas but not noodle whores or whites who created them in the first place :feelskek:
What kind of hatred do you want?
Genocide?
Torture method?

I'm thinking about any kind of violence all the time against those whites or noodlewhore who racemix

What kind of hatred do you want?
Genocide?
Torture method?

I'm thinking about any kind of violence all the time against those whites or noodlewhore who racemix
Whites are going extinct anyways, think on getting control over your women

It's in their genes to worship whites,
You are projecting your blantant faggotry into me lol
I promise that your reputation in this forum wont end well for you

Fucking vegan pajeet trash

@weaselbomber here's one example, since, you said white nationalists don't support wars supposedly, started by "DA JOOZ".
I didn't say ALL of them do, I just said that the ones I've seen do not.
Don't be reductive.

All countries except China and North Korea are US occupations there. China is the last hope for chinks
You are so low IQ that random monkey is smarter than you
China has bachelor tax for single male you fucking stupid mongrel faggot
Female shortages + bachelor tax for males
Fuck you faggot you are the faggot cuck for supporting people who hate you for being goyim
Muh china last hope for chink

I'm only concerned that the technology might be handed over to psychotic sandnigger who has no regard to nonbeliever lives
Bro the West is being overrun with your kind + Hispanics and Indians. America is less than 1% Muslim and much lower % Arab. Stop being disingenuous, Mongoloid Asians are a much bigger demographic threat than Muslims will ever be.

And Muslims/Arabs would never come to the West if (((you guys))) would stop destroying our countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back