Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This 13-year-old on Instagram follows only grown up chads.

Average height in Turkey is 172cm. The taller guys I know from school were between 177-182. 182 was the tallest guy in my class.
So knajjd isn't that short in Turkey huh.

If i had a daughter i would never allow her to use the internet.

Dude... why am I even alive at this point?

You are alive as well as me

So we can entertain each other here on .co

In the good times and bad times, but mostly bad times so we can cope and laugh at this clown world and it's hypocrisy..

In the good times and bad times, but mostly bad times so we can cope and laugh at this clown world and it's hypocrisy..
If only we could entertain ourselves without so many restrictions (rules). sigh

Keep coping, or rather, keep MEGAcoping. A 5'2 (157cm) dude is more incel than anyone. Imagine being so short, death sentence.
Unfortunate for him, could probably Pedomaxx with 12 yr olds...

JFL it's so over for him, that it never actually began for Turbo manlets.
If only we could entertain ourselves without so many restrictions (rules). sigh
Thats why I find copes IRL so i dont invest too much here and risk getting reported and warnings.

Yeah, everyone here claims to be ugly as fuck but if they sent a picture of their faces they would be discovered as 5-7/10 fakecels. I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually an 7/10 1,80m dude.

I am 1.87m if it counts but my face is what kills.

She peaked at 11
The first guy to nut in her womb won in life

Unlikely, hot girls don't hook up as much.
you just shat all over your own "13 year olds are sexual too"

She has fucked chads. AWALT. Foids lose their virginity at 12 usually

I would rather want a somewhat normal life though.

He's 13 and nearly looks like Jordan Barrett, yes he is.

maybe it’s the lighting but his chin and jaw look weak asf + short aaf

How is this foid 13yo JFL at this new generation :lul: 6ft will be the new average if we continue like this

I remember this foid when she became famous in 2015, she was only 9 years old then and already was a millionaire because she was a child top model. And then they say looks don't matter kek

I remember this foid when she became famous in 2015, she was only 9 years old then and already was a millionaire because she was a child top model. And then they say looks don't matter kek
Why do I always find out about celebrities years after everyone has?

It is over for desmondcels.
Oh yes.

3e23304de0092ce335610e0b9b29f458.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back