Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This 13-year-old on Instagram follows only grown up chads.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Stop telling me 13-year-old girls aren't sexual, lmao at you moralfags saying they are still kids. And she has 2.6 million followers.

And to anyone that says short dudes like knajjd can slay JBs. Delusional morons.

Last edited:
@Mainländer @wizardcel @Napoleon de Geso What's your take on this?

#1 they're not all Chads
#2 why does it surprise you? Every female stalks Chad.

She probably fucked a dozen Chads at her age already.

Also WTF? She looks 15-16 to me.

Remember beauty is inside :heart:

jfl

Stop coping so hard, you look retarded.

Unlikely, hot girls don't hook up as much.
it is so sad and crushing that beckies and uglies (our looksmatch) have miles higher body count than Stacie's.

DC276992 BF0A 49A0 A99E 71B7684621B9

This kid is like 13 and already a gigachad, it's over

"Remember, beauty is how I will make a million dollars before the age of 18."

There is nothing in the Bible against marrying 13 year old girls regardless of your own age, but there is plenty against adultery and promiscuity. Fuck the world in the biblical sense of the word.

The laws of the Pharisees, impious and feminist "Christian" heretics mean nothing to me.

Last edited:
404 chad not found.

You don't know what makes her horny until you see her alt account.

"Remember beauty is inside" HAAHAHAHHAHA WHAT BULLSHIT

She probably fucked a dozen Chads at her age already.

Also WTF? She looks 15-16 to me.
I remember she was coined as the most beautiful girl in the world a few years back

Bro you have to be stupid af to call 13 yo "kids"

JFL at cucks who think 13-year-olds girls aren't sexual beings lol. A girl at that age is mature enough to bear children and raise a family. Fuck this stupid age of consent law.

JFL at cucks who think 13-year-olds girls aren't sexual beings lol. A girl at that age is mature enough to bear children and raise a family. Fuck this stupid age of consent law.
I'm starting to think that age of consent is more because kids will be required to work. In my country AoC is 15 and it's the at the same age when we're not required to go to school anymore and can work legally. It's more of a slave law, so that they will force us to be educated slaves.

Why she already look 18 to me, will she turn into babushka when she becomes 18?

These threads again

Why she already look 18 to me, will she turn into babushka when she becomes 18?
18? Look up her IG , She looks exactly her age which is 13 , She’s too small

All women start being whores at a young age

Her net worth is $245 million.

Dude... why am I even alive at this point? The only thing I can get are low-level jobs where I earn a bit more than the minimum salary. And I have to do this for the rest of my life while females just have to exist. It is too infuriating.

Stop telling me 13-year-old girls aren't sexual, lmao at you moralfags saying they are still kids. And she has 2.6 million followers.

And to anyone that says short dudes like knajjd can slay JBs. Delusional morons.

:feelskek: I don't even know what to say anymore jfl it's beyond fucking over just shoot me
Imagine being a multimillionaire at age 13 just for having been born with a vagina and good genetics. Such a good life.

It's more of a slave law, so that they will force us to be educated slaves.

School is a controlled environment that you're forced to go to to get indoctrinated by the government. The only thing you need to know is read/write and the basic math operations. Once you learn how to read, you can learn anything by yourself. I don't see the point of schools.

If they're Chads, I am minimum chadlite.
Yeah, everyone here claims to be ugly as fuck but if they sent a picture of their faces they would be discovered as 5-7/10 fakecels. I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually an 7/10 1,80m dude.

I always thought knajjd was a slayer but he is sadly not. He is 152cm + his face is not that good looking. He is high tier normie at best.

I always thought knajjd was a slayer but he is sadly not. He is 152cm + his face is not that good looking. He is high tier normie at best.
Keep coping, or rather, keep MEGAcoping. A 5'2 (157cm) dude is more incel than anyone. Imagine being so short, death sentence.

Keep coping, or rather, keep MEGAcoping. A 5'2 (157cm) dude is more incel than anyone. Imagine being so short, death sentence.
Sorry when I say high tier normie I was talking about his face. Yes dude but he is an extreme case. That's DEFORMED height. Being 170 manlet and 157 manlet is not the same thing.

Sorry when I say high tier normie I was talking about his face. Yes dude but he is an extreme case. That's DEFORMED height. Being 170 manlet and 157 manlet is not the same thing.
His face is way too feminine, he's a cutecel (not ugly but not attractive because he looks feminine). Saying "cutecel" kinda makes me want to vomit. I feel like a homosexual (eeeewwww).

His face is way too feminine, he's a cutecel (not ugly but not attractive because he looks feminine). Saying "cutecel" kinda makes me want to vomit. I feel like a homosexual (eeeewwww).
He'd definitely slay if he was around 170 imo. At least in Turkey. Girls here are getting wet for feminine bois.

He'd definitely slay if he was around 170 imo. At least in Turkey. Girls here are getting wet for feminine bois.
Unless you have put a something that measures their vaginal arousal (and therefore wetness) then I refuse to believe you. As if a woman would ever get wet for a guy that looks like he's in 5th grade.

Point is that Jailbaits still won't go for guys that look so young. They want old/old-looking guys. And I remember it from when I was at school. Jailbaits just don't fuck young/young-looking guys.

Last edited:
Unless you have put a something that measures their vaginal arousal (and therefore wetness) then I refuse to believe you. As if a woman would ever get wet for a guy that looks like he's in 5th grade.

Point is that Jailbaits still won't go for guys that looks so young. They want old/old-looking guys. And I remember it from when I was at school. Jailbaits just don't fuck young/young-looking guys.
Cope. Good looking girls in my school would always go for white skinned feminine pretty boys. I've never seen some stacy tier girl hanging out with hairy tall Turkish guy.

Cope. Good looking girls in my school would always go for white skinned feminine pretty boys. I've never seen some stacy tier girl hanging out with hairy tall Turkish guy.
The guys were taller than them?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back