Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thirty five year old virgin shares his story (from 2014)

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

Why are they almost always ricemen?? But in the five years that have passed, do you think he's ascended or do you think he's joined the infamous 40 year old virgin club?

lol he brutally mogs me ( its over )

Why are they almost always ricemen?? But in the five years that have passed, do you think he's ascended or do you think he's joined the infamous 40 year old virgin club?

He’s not even ugly and is probably highly educated. Whores only care about looks. There is not a single woman that I like in this entire world. They are all sluts without exception.

He looks much better than me. It's over for me.

Mogs me. Maybe he found something via betabuxx.

What is chilling to me is that the incels are getting better and better looking as time goes forward. They used to be goblins and hunchbacks. Now they are just men that didn't make the cut into the top 20%. In the past, men like this never had problems getting wives or passing on their genes

What is chilling to me is that the incels are getting better and better looking as time goes forward. They used to be goblins and hunchbacks. Now they are just men that didn't make the cut into the top 20%. In the past, men like this never had problems getting wives or passing on their genes
Maybe he should try to find a traditional asian girl....

Maybe he should try to find a traditional asian girl....

That's what I would advise but he will have to get one from the mainland or even a jungle Asian. The Asian women in the West want non-Asian cock only.

This guy is actually decent looking but he's overweight and didn't have confidence/game.

His looksmatch has a 3 digit partner count.

That's what I would advise but he will have to get one from the mainland or even a jungle Asian. The Asian women in the West want non-Asian cock only.

This guy is actually decent looking but he's overweight and didn't have confidence/game.
Well he was 35 then and 40 now. So he better get a move on it and figure it out soon before the agepill hits him too hard. Once he starts looking old, it's really over.

A few years I would have legit thought that he's a decently attractive dude and would have no problem with women.

NW0 at 35, symmetrical face, clear skin etc

But the rice pill, the height pill, the lower third pill are so powerful.

In any case he mogs me by orders of magnitude.

40 year old virgin and he mogs me

He’s not even ugly and is probably highly educated. Whores only care about looks. There is not a single woman that I like in this entire world. They are all sluts without exception.
TBF education and career is totally irrelevant for foids, except for Eastern European ones. My man @chudur-budur is careermaxxing and I hope it works out for him, but in my experience it's a total waste of time, and neet or sone kind of manual job that keeps you healthy is best

A few years I would have legit thought that he's a decently attractive dude and would have no problem with women.

Learn me on the lower third pill

TBF education and career is totally irrelevant for foids, except for Eastern European ones. My man @chudur-budur is careermaxxing and I hope it works out for him, but in my experience it's a total waste of time, and neet or sone kind of manual job that keeps you healthy is best
Most foids have subhuman IQs and rely on that tingly feeling in their stomachs, when Chad is around, to select mates; rather than using logic and reasoning to pick a person of actual quality. I’m doing the exact same thing, and I will go over to SEA when I do.

he's probably a chad rn

in medieval times only hunchbacks and some mentalcels were incels, nowadays many normal males are incels.

What's his height?

For a rice he's not bad looking facially.

Reminds me of that guy from the x files don't remember his name ngl

It depends.

It depends.
Agree it does, but it's more of an add on. A stemcel making 6 figures will of course be more smv than a cleaner, assuming both are 8+ facially.
Where I think career can help, and again not from personal experience but from other users comments and watching that normie show 90 day fiance, is it can get you an overseas girl, because they seem to care a lot about money in those arrangements, although you still can't be sub 3!

A stemcel making 6 figures will of course be more smv than a cleaner,

Not necessarily. Also not all money/careermaxxer incels don't do it for smv boost.

The reason is very simple.

rich >>> poor

and

incel == incel

therefore,

rich + incel >>> poor + incel

Our life is already miserable, money will help us tremendously to bear it with a bit of extra comfort, happiness and copes.

Not necessarily. Also not all money/careermaxxer incels don't do it for smv boost.

The reason is very simple.

rich >>> poor

and

incel == incel

therefore,

rich + incel >>> poor + incel

Our life is already miserable, money will help us tremendously to bear it with a bit of extra comfort, happiness and copes.
Yes money gives you copes, but trust me, incel+money is more frustrated and self hating than incel without money, because incel without money can cope by blaming {them} or blaming 'duh economy', incel with money can't

Yes money gives you copes, but trust me, incel+money is more frustrated and self hating than incel without money, because incel without money can cope by blaming {them} or blaming 'duh economy', incel with money can't

Brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back