Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thirsty sexually deprived curries harassing attractive curry foid. Redditors go full racist on curries.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TerrifyingAsFuck/comments/15ufxxt/footage_of_a_female_reporter_being_harassed_live/

This is what it means to be an low IQ and low inhib primitive trucel. These beasts are hungry, deprived, and starved of everything feminine and nice. which is why curries go insane at the sight of a decent human-looking woman of dignity and class.

Gynocentric redditors go insane at the sight of m'lady being disturbed and terrified. They go ape shit on curries in the comments. It takes just the mere sight of a woman in trouble to convert these leftist soys into the very racist Nazi right wingers they supposedly hate. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:soy: :soy: keep seething soydditors

Terrifying as fuck :soy: harassing :soy: They didnt do anything, just wanted some attention.

Chhappri curries are like niggers but genetically inferior

hey baby wobbling wobblling

Those curries are having more sex than those soydditors ever will.

I've noticed redditors are unapologetically racist towards Indian people.

Last edited:
I've notices redditors are unapologetically racist towards Indian people.
Yep but if your racist to niggers or kikes your "muh evil right wing neo nazi" :soy::foidSoy:

I've notices redditors are unapologetically racist towards Indian people.
People on almost every major social media are racist towards indians

What's supposed to be even slightly terrifying about this:feelshaha:? Just a bunch of low-IQ boyos having fun and maybe being a bit annoying, you could see something like that in lower-income areas of just about every bigger city on the planet, I'd just be laughing at what's going on if I were in her place.

It takes just the mere sight of a woman in trouble to convert these leftist soys into the very racist Nazi right wingers they supposedly hate. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's truly funny, isn't it:feelshaha:?

Yep but if your racist to niggers or kikes your "muh evil right wing neo nazi" :soy::foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back