Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Thinking of that time I added my oneitis on Instagram and she didn't add me back

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Never did anything wrong to her. just added her and she ignored it

of course when athletic chad added her she added him back immediately and they always snapchatted each other

It was in fucking high school so I'm over it.

Glad to see social media creating instability in the next generation of children

Soon society will collapse due to petty situations like this creating incels :feelsaww:

Glad to see social media creating instability in the next generation of children

Soon society will collapse due to petty situations like this creating incels :feelsaww:\
Would it fucking kill someone to just add me back :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She didnt want you to get any ideas thinking you could gain access to her fresh ripe delicious feminine pussy throat and anus.

She didnt want you to get any ideas thinking you could gain access to her fresh ripe delicious feminine pussy throat and anus.
she texted a classmate saying "I don't want him to think he has a chance" meanwhile athletic chad never paid attention to her and she was forced to go to prom with me :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I wanted to do something similar but I don't use normiegram. It would be cucked to create one just to contact a toilet

I wanted to do something similar but I don't use normiegram. It would be cucked to create one just to contact a toilet
what's the point? You'd be stuck on "requested" anyways

it makes my fucking blood boil so fucking much too. I want to remix that bitch's face with a pair of scissors

she texted a classmate saying "I don't want him to think he has a chance" meanwhile athletic chad never paid attention to her and she was forced to go to prom with me :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Lol you ended up going to prom with her? WTF

:chad::chad::banhammer:. But still cope if you didnt get to smash her in her tight little teenage pussy, or at the bare minimum force your tongue down her teenage girl throat.

Lol you ended up going to prom with her? WTF

:chad::chad::banhammer:. But still cope if you didnt get to smash her in her tight little teenage pussy, or at the bare minimum force your tongue down her teenage girl throat.
it was pointless anyways. She would barely talk to me, did not dance with me, and needless to say I did not bust a nut in her that night

it was pointless anyways. She would barely talk to me, did not dance with me, and needless to say I did not bust a nut in her that night
The fact that she would even be willing to be seen with you at such an event such as a school prom, something remembered by normies for the rest of their lives, shows it isnt over for you TBH

Yes. Justus Grossbier supported his oneitis during her double-hospitalization in 2015/2016.

Observe the story, which helps me resonate with the man:

S3

S4

(

French

)

Screenshot from 2021 09 12 18 04 17