Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about visiting a pawn shop

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Jokes on you
★★★★★
About 15-19 min walk, I always find cool stuff like mugs, Kitchen knives, Kettles, Usually 1 dole
per mug, Anything cool i should be on the lookout for, Cant decide whether to go or not.

Go for it. If you dont find anything cool atleast you got some steps in

Go for it. If you dont find anything cool atleast you got some steps in
Thanks brocels, Its really kind of you, Ive been too much stuck inside due to my chronic pain and insecurity about my looks, Imma challenge myself and see how far i get.

I kind of want to look for a bigger mug, The last time i found a cool giraffe mug that was very tall.

Thanks brocels, Its really kind of you, Ive been too much stuck inside due to my chronic pain and insecurity about my looks, Imma challenge myself and see how far i get.
even little tiny baby steps are better then zero

I love buying junk. I might have a problem.

even little tiny baby steps are better then zero
It was closed, It was raining and all of a sudden blazing hot sun and now im drenched in sweat for the 4th time today, Waste of a good walk, Said closed monday and friday.... ON THE DOOR.

It was closed, It was raining and all of a sudden blazing hot sun and now im drenched in sweat for the 4th time today, Waste of a good walk, Said closed monday and friday....
:cryfeels: