Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The blackpill has finally sunk into me + Message for youngcels

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

God Given Form
-
Brutal Realization:
The blackpill never really affected me before because when I found it I was still a youngishcel (18yo), and still had my copes plus other revenues to keep me going. I kept telling myself "oh yeah being short and ugly is brutal but don't worry I still have time, there's still college."

Eventually the copes started to run out , when I had no luck as a freshman, I told myself "oh don't worry bro you still have 3 more years left to ascend so don't worry." Eventually 3 years turned to 2 then to 1 and now to 0. I have spent 4 years in college and have nothing to show for it, No girlfriend no friend group/social circle, nothing but student loan debt and a stupid piece of fucking paper that marks me as a slave for the government for the rest of my worthless life.

All of the doors in my life has been closed. All of the "friends" I had in college just moved on with their lives and don't even acknowledge my existence anymore. My "loving" family kicked me out of the house a week after I graduated because I couldn't find a job, and now that I have a job they still won't let me in because I have to 'learn to be a man' according to my dickhead dad.

I am struggling every single day not just financially but also emotionally and now physically. I work at a shitty factory slave job where I have to fucking load boxes, my boss always talk shit to me telling to work quicker and faster or else he'll fire me. And to top all off after all of that of that torture I have to come home to an empty apartment with no wife, no kids, nothing, just complete emptiness.

Not a day goes by where I don't think about committing suicide, I even attempted to take some pills the other night but I pussied out. It's like I'm in limbo, I want to commit suicide but I can't bring myself to do it so I'm just stuck here rotting until I am eventually put out of this misery.

TL;DR : As a blackpilled youngcel I belived I had my whole life ahead of me to ascend but now that I have finished college with no success I realized I was horribly wrong.

Message for Youngcels
My message for you youngcels is to try everything that you can, make as many friends as possible, Join all the afterschool activities even if it's something that you're not interested in, Talk to as many foids as you can, TRY TO ASCEND WHILE YOU STILL CAN. I know some of you might be on this site believing that you still have time but believe me you don't, time flies by in the blink of an eye. You may be 17 now but one day you'll wake up 20 then 30 then 40. then you'll realize it's truly over. And if you're a toddlercel (ages 13-16) please do yourself a favor, log off and be a teenager You shouldn't be here posting with a bunch of mentally ill suicidal subhumans.
The incel community as well as this forum will always be here, in fact it will continue to grow within time. So try while you can, and if you fail (Hopefully not) you will always be welcomed to come back here and we'll be here waiting for you (Assuming we don't rope or go ER kek)

TL;DR : Youngcels try everything you can to ascend because you don't have as much time as you think you do.

i see people less attractive than me get gf in school
i see people in the same attractiveness as me get gf in school
i see people more attractive than me get gf in school

these niggas need to tell me their secret:feelsseriously:
they are confident bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I seriously want to thank OP for this thread. He realizes it's over for many of us incels and still try to help our young counterparts. This is fucking unity. Listen to him and try as much as you can to ascend while it's still possible. Go, go, go!

They are NTmaxxed and socialmaxxed. NTmaxxing doesn’t work for incels as the social groups get established in middle school then carry on into high school. I’d do anything to go back to middle school with my current knowledge.

NT maxxing and being lucky are underrated

Brutal Realization:
The blackpill never really affected me before because when I found it I was still a youngishcel (18yo), and still had my copes plus other revenues to keep me going. I kept telling myself "oh yeah being short and ugly is brutal but don't worry I still have time, there's still college."

Eventually the copes started to run out , when I had no luck as a freshman, I told myself "oh don't worry bro you still have 3 more years left to ascend so don't worry." Eventually 3 years turned to 2 then to 1 and now to 0. I have spent 4 years in college and have nothing to show for it, No girlfriend no friend group/social circle, nothing but student loan debt and a stupid piece of fucking paper that marks me as a slave for the government for the rest of my worthless life.

All of the doors in my life has been closed. All of the "friends" I had in college just moved on with their lives and don't even acknowledge my existence anymore. My "loving" family kicked me out of the house a week after I graduated because I couldn't find a job, and now that I have a job they still won't let me in because I have to 'learn to be a man' according to my dickhead dad.

I am struggling every single day not just financially but also emotionally and now physically. I work at a shitty factory slave job where I have to fucking load boxes, my boss always talk shit to me telling to work quicker and faster or else he'll fire me. And to top all off after all of that of that torture I have to come home to an empty apartment with no wife, no kids, nothing, just complete emptiness.

Not a day goes by where I don't think about committing suicide, I even attempted to take some pills the other night but I pussied out. It's like I'm in limbo, I want to commit suicide but I can't bring myself to do it so I'm just stuck here rotting until I am eventually put out of this misery.

TL;DR : As a blackpilled youngcel I belived I had my whole life ahead of me to ascend but now that I have finished college with no success I realized I was horribly wrong.

Message for Youngcels
My message for you youngcels is to try everything that you can, make as many friends as possible, Join all the afterschool activities even if it's something that you're not interested in, Talk to as many foids as you can, TRY TO ASCEND WHILE YOU STILL CAN. I know some of you might be on this site believing that you still have time but believe me you don't, time flies by in the blink of an eye. You may be 17 now but one day you'll wake up 20 then 30 then 40. then you'll realize it's truly over. And if you're a toddlercel (ages 13-16) please do yourself a favor, log off and be a teenager You shouldn't be here posting with a bunch of mentally ill suicidal subhumans.
The incel community as well as this forum will always be here, in fact it will continue to grow within time. So try while you can, and if you fail (Hopefully not) you will always be welcomed to come back here and we'll be here waiting for you (Assuming we don't rope or go ER kek)

TL;DR : Youngcels try everything you can to ascend because you don't have as much time as you think you do.
Thanks and sorry bro

Thank you for sharing your story with us, btw your father is a dick, i voodoo snapped his neck, and hope it will benefit you with some inheritance assets, don't do something stupid for the sake of not giving him and the people that ignored you a laughing stock at your funeral. Fighting in pain is more honorable than a simple submission.

Thank you for sharing your story with us, btw your father is a dick, i voodoo snapped his neck, and hope it will benefit you with some inheritance assets, don't do something stupid for the sake of not giving him and the people that ignored you a laughing stock at your funeral. Fighting in pain is more honorable than a simple submission.
I seriously want to thank OP for this thread. He realizes it's over for many of us incels and still try to help our young counterparts. This is fucking unity. Listen to him and try as much as you can to ascend while it's still possible. Go, go, go!

Thanks and sorry bro
Thanks brocels I'm sorry i wasn't able to reply sooner but I've been generally depressed lately and been trying to get away from this forum since the blackpill has been really getting to me.

love and respect brocel

being nt is criminally underrated, a user on this forum explained how he had gangs of people following him because he's nt.

Brutal. Selling the "life gets better with age" cope to young non-chad men should be considered a violation on human rights. Working decades only to see your parents die and having to bury them all alone, compassion and love don't exist in this world. No affection, no prospects and goals, nothing. Just you in your old, tired, ugly body. Pure nihilism, this world is hell and we are all roting here.

I just turned fifteen and I started working out and trying to better my social skills and I've also started taking anti-depressants I wanna get out of here and get a girlfriend that likes to wear oversized hoodies and cuddle.

Either you're overrating yourself or you're fakecel
They are NTmaxxed and socialmaxxed. NTmaxxing doesn’t work for incels as the social groups get established in middle school then carry on into high school. I’d do anything to go back to middle school with my current knowledge.
Oh look, a teenager"cel" spewing bluepill :feelsseriously:

That's why I have been saying for months now but these youngcels won't listen because teenagers are fucking retards smh

If you're not an adult no matter how you think you're blackpilled, you're not, you're coping, if you really were you would take you ass out and put some effort

Didn't you say you don't talk to anyone?

there's nothing to try

I just turned fifteen and I started working out and trying to better my social skills and I've also started taking anti-depressants I wanna get out of here and get a girlfriend that likes to wear oversized hoodies and cuddle.
Why are you taking jew pills at such a young age? If you're gonna take shit to help improve your social skills/relieve anxiety you should only take benzos, phenibut or propranolol. Don't listen to your jew doctor, SSRIs will fuck up your brain, especially now because it's still developing.

That's why I have been saying for months now but these youngcels won't listen because teenagers are fucking retards smh

If you're not an adult no matter how you think you're blackpilled, you're not, you're coping, if you really were you would take you ass out and put some effort
I feel like a lot just come here to shitpost or maybe they don't understand how serious this shit can be.

Well said. I know it's sort of a final resort but you can try online dating. Maybe you only get one match in a few months but at least you keep trying

You are a social retard, accept it:feelskek:

Well said. I know it's sort of a final resort but you can try online dating. Maybe you only get one match in a few months but at least you keep trying
I'm short, ugly and ethnic I don't even want to try dating apps because I fear it will only deteriorate my mental health even more.

I'm short, ugly and ethnic I don't even want to try dating apps because I fear it will only deteriorate my mental health even more.
Well, as I've experienced it only goes downhill after college. Careermaxxing is maybe a decent cope, but like you say, coming home to an empty apartment can drain all your energy. And the dissapointment that comes with those apps is just additional suifuel

I work at a shitty factory slave job
Worst wage slave job tbh
True but they don't get solidified in middle school. You can still join in high school as long as you're not senior, maybe junior. My high school was a mix of different middle schools. I moved so that fucked me.
NT maxxing and being lucky are underrated
:yes:Life is pure luck/figuring shit out like NT maxxing early enough.

Well, as I've experienced it only goes downhill after college. Careermaxxing is maybe a decent cope, but like you say, coming home to an empty apartment can drain all your energy. And the dissapointment that comes with those apps is just additional suifuel
This is exactly why I decided to take a break for my mental health, i'll try dating apps maybe later when my mind is more clear.

I feel like a lot just come here to shitpost or maybe they don't understand how serious this shit can be.
exactly

they don't get how serious this is, it's not "edgy", it's not something you want to be, believe me.