I believe inceldom is the state a human gets to when it is stripped of drive

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Captain
69d 13h 27m
I have a theory whereby inceldom is a state of physical and mental breakdown which occurs wen a human is stripped of most or all of its drive to live.

The fact that most or if not all of the people on this forum share psychological and mental pathologies which to a large degree converge around a few repeated themes is testament to the fact that all of the users are being reduced to the same state by their circumstance.

The lack of drive the essence of life is absent from most if not all incels and characterises their plight, it is very telling that the pathologies both mental and physical converge and cross over from the many users on so many different areas of life.

what do others think on this point

@Gymcelled
@Atavistic Autist
@FinnCel

BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
7d 11h 19m
I really feel it, I was used to talking to myself but now it's getting worse and getting into a state where I don't seem to have real people to talk to, it's all just me emulating someone

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
★★★★★
10d 22h 34m
@meatball thoughts?

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
3d 1h 8m
I have more of a personal drive than a eagerness to "fit in" and "meet expectations" due to me finding modern society fucking disgusting.

No it isn't foxes and grapes, if you had an option to change things to fit your views then you would as well.

But I understand that something social about you will be "stripped" somehow. In my case I just became more self-serving and introverted.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
118d 13h 17m
Reproduction, affection, being loved, having access to sex etc are all essential.
Hard to have any drive when you KNOW you wont have any of those no matter what

In fact it's the promise/delusion of having those things that fuel betabuxxers, non chads etc and make civilizations thrive

I'm convinced that you can't feel truly alive without those things

stravinsky

stravinsky

Wizard
154d 12h 10m
Hatred and sporadic hedonistic excess is the only motivation that remains, ngl.

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Captain
69d 13h 27m
Gymcelled said:
Reproduction, affection, being loved, having access to sex etc are all essential.
Hard to have any drive when you KNOW you wont have any of those no matter what

In fact it's the promise/delusion of having those things that fuel betabuxxers, non chads etc and make civilizations thrive

I'm convinced that you can't feel truly alive without those things

View attachment 454911
this is profound

i have deficiencies in many of the areas noted as being boosted by the involvement of men in mutual love relationship paticularly;
6)
7)
9)

I have REAL PROBLEMS SLEEPING, I have been fucking PLAGUED BY THIS FROM AROUND 15 WHEN THE HELL STARTED.

Do you have this problem also

Also dont you think its insane that although they are testing and researching and reporting on the effect of men in mutual love relationships, THEY DONT RESEARCH WITH THE SAME FERVOR THE FLIP SIDE, MEN WHO DONT OR DO NOT ACHIEVE A MUTUAL LOVE RELATIONSHIP AND ITS NEGATIVE EFFECTS.

What we could infer is the polar opposite occurs IN MEN WHO ARE STARVED OF A MUTUAL LOVE RELATIONSHIP.
They are deficient in EVERY AREA THAT IS BOOSTED IN PEOPLE IN MUTUAL LOVE RELATIONSHIPS

I am particularly incensed by this on a daily basis the PATHETIC political influence involved in scientific research where only Politically correct populace driven areas of research are pushed to the hilt with funding research and attention. eg shit on white men under funding mens issues mentally socially physically, trumpet wahmen and all their concerns eg huge push for breast cancer huge under development research and funding testicular cancer

its a fucking joke

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
21d 5h 43m
BrazilianLiveMatter said:
I really feel it, I was used to talking to myself but now it's getting worse and getting into a state where I don't seem to have real people to talk to, it's all just me emulating someone

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★
124d 19h 1m
Inceldom is the source of a male getting stripped of his drive, not the consequence.