Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Thinking about Ogremaxxing !!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I think looksmaxxing wont work for an hairy big nosed turkcel like me. I'm with 6ft pretty ok tall and If I take steroids I could ogremaxx and it would be Life fuel to scare normalfags in the streets just by my looks. I love people fearing me.

Like this guy:

High Iq quote:

6 foot is manlet these days

oh sorry, I didn't realize this was a normie board where I have to pretend to give a shit about sports.
No man I was just pointing it out he probably plays for an middle class team and gets a few thousands bucks for it a month

It is over destroyed my plans :feelsbadman:
[/QUOTE]
It depends though. White kids seem to be around 6"2 but some areas are average. At best you are mogging people 2 inches on average.
hes freakishly tall. remember 6'-6'4 is ideal range
No it is 6"5. I am 5"11.5 and get mogged to death. I would say 6"2 REALLY pushing it and 6"3 you can get away with.

Do you have a face to pull it off?

Anyway I consider AM to be a good example of a ogrecel. Not strictly good looking or aesthetic, but strong features.

alek-minassian.jpg

Do you have a face to pull it off?

Anyway I consider AM to be a good example of a ogrecel. Not strictly good looking or aesthetic, but strong features.

alek-minassian.jpg
yes I have. I'm turkcel and have some similarities with AM