Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious thinking about making a move on a chubby girl

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
she's like a 4.5-5 face but chubby, she's not that fat not even close to landwhale but has chubby arms, belly and fat tights . Not really into fatties but if I'm gonna be realistic this is the only chance of me ever getting anything, she doesn't seem popular at all her posts have almost no likes and she likes anime, if I get dumped by a chubby and ugly foid I might just rope tho ngl:feelsrope:

Do it a little bit of chub never hurt nobody

Your video is too big. I wouldn't want a woman that big

Dont do it. The fat and ugly foids are more stuck up than the attractive foids.

Your video is too big. I wouldn't want a woman that big
it's just for comedic purposes, she's chubby like this:

If you want to deal with a lifetime of their insecurities as well as your own then go for it mate.

she's like a 4.5-5 face but chubby, she's not that fat not even close to landwhale but has chubby arms, belly and fat tights . Not really into fatties but if I'm gonna be realistic this is the only chance of me ever getting anything, she doesn't seem popular at all her posts have almost no likes and she likes anime, if I get dumped by a chubby and ugly foid I might just rope tho ngl:feelsrope:
View attachment 675032
The woman in your video is not chubby thats a landwhale.

Being a landwhale is a deformity so I wouldn't date anyone who is a landwhale.

Chubby :yes: :yes: :yes:
Landwhale :no::no::no:

the chubby ones have the highest standards

Careful it may backfire. I was about to make a move on huge morbidly obese girl and at the last minute did a ring check and saw she had a wedding ring on.

Going for a chubby girl is pointless, they also desire chad and are often bitter and resentful because chad isn't interested.

No that's not the type of chubby girls I want. I like chubby foids who store most the fat on their thighs hips and ass cheeks region

chubby girls are great for sex

thinking about making a move on a chubby girl​

she cant do the same