Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about looksmaxing to escape inceldom

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
First post so hello fellow incels.

I'm thinking about what I need to do to looksmax. I'm age 33 and am looking for honest opinions but I'm worried about posting my picture here. However I know quite well on other sites all you will get is fluffy bullshit like "there isn't anything wrong" or "you need to find a hobby".

Basically at age 33 I am completely invisible to women, no matter how disgusting, fat, old, pretty or ugly they are and this has always been the case. I know that does seem very old to a lot of you here but bare in mind that means I have been in the same boat you have all been in for even longer. The girls here in the UK are extremely hypergamous. I've been told it's my confidence since I was age 18 to no avail. All in all this has forced me to take action before it's literally too late.

Because of this I have been saving money for surgeries and have been aiming to fix my literal flaws i.e. hair loss and some mild rosacea but I'm also looking to fix the flaws that I don't see/am unaware of. 4 months ago I had a 5000 graft hair transplant for £7500 which is in the process of growing back that I hope will make a difference. I'm about to have some ipl laser treatment for my face also.

I'm wondering besides posting your picture on the internet what would someone do to get an expert opinion on what needs to be fixed? As far as I'm aware people only go to a plastic surgeon when they have something in their own mind they want fixing.

crew2 said:
First post so hello fellow incels.

I'm thinking about what I need to do to looksmax. I'm age 33 and am looking for honest opinions but I'm worried about posting my picture here. However I know quite well on other sites all you will get is fluffy bullshit like "there isn't anything wrong" or "you need to find a hobby".

Basically at age 33 I am completely invisible to women, no matter how disgusting, fat, old, pretty or ugly they are. I know that does seem very old to a lot of you here but bare in mind that means I have been in the same boat you have all been in for even longer. The girls here in the UK are extremely hypergamous. I've been told it's my confidence since I was age 18 to no avail. All in all this has forced me to take action before it's literally too late.

Because of this I have been saving money for surgeries and have been aiming to fix my literal flaws i.e. hair loss and some mild rosacea but I'm also looking to fix the flaws that I don't see/am unaware of. 4 months ago I had a 5000 graft hair transplant for £7500 which is in the process of growing back that I hope will make a difference. I'm about to have some ipl laser treatment for my face also.

I'm wondering besides posting your picture on the internet what would someone do to get an expert opinion on what needs to be fixed? As far as I'm aware people only go to a plastic surgeon  when they have something in their own mind they want fixing.

We have some experts on looksmaxing, but for another opinion try out this site too < looksmax.net

jagged0 said:
We have some experts on looksmaxing, but for another opinion try out this site too < looksmax.net

Thanks jagged. I'll look into that.

Cant help without pics, if you pm us, we wont post you're face anywhere.

Are you incel tho? Being 33 may be too late already for any attempt to looksmax after missing out on all the formative essentials.

modus_coperandi said:
Are you incel tho? Being 33 may be too late already for any attempt to looksmax after missing out on all the formative essentials.

Surgery can still save him.

CopingGymcel said:
Surgery can still save him.

Too get his looks straight yeah. Maybe even lose his virginity. But not to become NT after a whole life of inceldom and crippling loneliness. Every relationship attempt is already doomed.

modus_coperandi said:
Too get his looks straight yeah. Maybe even lose his virginity. But not to become NT after a whole life of inceldom and crippling loneliness. Every relationship attempt is already doomed.

He will never be NT, but he can still get into a relationship with a female below his looks range.

Nautica1983 said:
Cant help without pics, if you pm us, we wont post you're face anywhere.

Who is best to PM?

crew2 said:
Who is best to PM?

@blickpall or one of the mods. I dont know who else here is trustworthy, i wont share your pic if you pm me, promise.

Nautica1983 said:
@blickpall or one of the mods. I dont know who else here is trustworthy, i wont share your pic if you pm me, promise.

I don't seem to have permission to pm for some reason. Tried PMing you just now.

crew2 said:
I don't seem to have permission to pm for some reason. Tried PMing you just now.

You might need more post first

Nautica1983 said:
You might need more post first

Cool. I'll keep you in mind and pm you soon.

crew2 said:
Cool. I'll keep you in mind and pm you soon.

Hey dude, I really like to rate/give advice and think Im pretty knowledgeable on aesthetics including surgical and natural looksmaxing options. So id be glad if u could send me the pic too

swissincel said:
Hey dude, I really like to rate/give advice and think Im pretty knowledgeable on aesthetics including surgical and natural looksmaxing options. So id be glad if u could send me the pic too

Done

Pro-tip: Delete exif data on your images to be safer.

If you never tried looksmaxing before, go for it.
If you still can't get attention from females after it, you know you're an incel for good.
I tried it in my late teens to early 20s and yet still failed time and again until I finally realized that I never had a chance to begin with.
You have to understand that looksmaxing might not work in the end and that pain will quite possibly the worst you've ever felt.