Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about getting into IT

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I think I'm gonna get into IT, its either that or becoming a psychologist. I think I'm too ugly to interact with people. Its probably better if I hide from everyone with IT. I've been bullied too much in my life. I barely have friends. I have only 1 friend and even she called me creepy.

Go psychologist if you want any chances to have a fullfilling life. Much easier than any compsci degree and they cant just import indians or later on younger people to replace you for cheaper. IT is THE incel profession par excellence

For a moment I thought you meant CuckTears

Go psychologist if you want any chances to have a fullfilling life. Much easier than any compsci degree and they cant just import indians or later on younger people to replace you for cheaper. IT is THE incel profession par excellence
But how am I going to be a psychologist if I'm really insecure about myself? I'm scared people will talk shit about me. Or think I'm a fucking weirdo. With IT i can atleast hide behind my pc

Jfl your only friend is a foid? Why would she call you creepy if she’s your “friend”?

But how am I going to be a psychologist if I'm really insecure about myself? I'm scared people will talk shit about me. Or think I'm a fucking weirdo. With IT i can atleast hide behind my pc
They are forced to talk to you. You dont have to be self employed. You just work at a clinic or sth. and people are forced to have sessions with you. Trust me: Dont go IT. I did math and I want to kill myself everyday.

Jfl your only friend is a foid? Why would she call you creepy if she’s your “friend”?
idk, people just suck. That's life if you're genetic trash. My friends in college also made jokes about my ugly face

You shouldn't be making career decisions based on bullshit like that. Go for Comp if you are good at logical/analytical stuff and like tech at some level. Go for psychology if you are comfortable talking to people and don't want them to burn to death upon sight(like me)

You have female friends. Nigga you gay?
Just 1. We met because of our mutual mental illness. Shes lesbian so i have no chance but yeah we get along nicely :dab: it feels good to atleast have some feminine energy in my life :chad:

to atleast have some feminine energy in my life
D9989689 9782 4CD0 B59D 1A49BFD1F825

Why would you want to go to IncelTear