Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Think I'm losing my mind

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I need friends. I don't have any. Most of the time people just use me for being an emotional tampon. Never had any real connections. Most of the time I'm mostly wrong in anything I do. Why do I even exist. There has to be a proven error in some mathematical equation as to why I'm always wrong. I try so hard to be smart . But for some reason it is always wrong. Why ARE WOMEN HAVING SEX KN THEIR 30S DO THEY KNOW THEY WILL MAKE LOW IQS LIKE ME BECAUSE I WAS ONE OF THE DEVAYING OVUM shit it doesn't matter I'm 90 percent braindead. I wish I was NT I curse the day on whoever thought I'd should've been born autistic.

I spend my days hoping that Russia causes more chaos. Gas/petrol prices are only going to go higher.

Implying you didn’t already
Am I wrong like Everytime. I don't even know anymore everything is legit against me. This dimension is born out of sin and pure evil