Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Think I'm Gonna Revamp My Youtube Channel (Its Crazy That I Gained 1000 Subs While Making No Videos For A Year+)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This is just a notice for anyone who may have been subbed

(Link to my channel in my signature)

I'm out of work for a few months and I have a connect for a new job that that isn't going to pull through until next year (hopefully January)

As a lot of you already know, the job market is shit right now due to COVID

So I have a lot of free time right now, and its crazy that I have a youtube channel with 1K subs and I just have it sitting there collecting dust. The fact that people kept finding the videos and subbing despite me not uploading content means I'm making something that people probably like

So I guess I'll revamp the channel

Heck, maybe I can get to wheat waffles level and get some ad income out of it :feelskek: (I doubt it)

New vid should be out by next week, but I think I want to take some time to rethink my approach and make videos on topics that are "trending"

The youtube algo has changed a lot, if I had started this channel now I wouldn't have even 100 subs, you really have to use the right keywords, etc.

I wonder if Wheat Waffles even uses this forum?

Ditch the TTS it’s so fucking annoying

lol @ the comments in your Austin Jones video

I honestly… doubt it I’ve literally reported the video for “Child Endangerment” like 9 times in a row. However I give this platform a benefit of a doubt that will demonetize this sickening video. Well, soon hope to God.

what if someone recognizes his voice
What kind of normie irl would be looking at blackpilled incel videos on YouTube, pull your head out of your ass.

You have a really good channel, just make the intro a bit shorter. I understand you not wanting to have your voice recognized. I’ll be sure to tune in.

Ditch the TTS it’s so fucking annoying
Sorry dude, I will never do that, its too dangerous

Plus I gained 1000+ subs while making no content with that "annoying" TTS voice, its part of my shtick now, I'll just use a newer better sounding voice

What kind of normie irl would be looking at blackpilled incel videos on YouTube, pull your head out of your ass.
What if one of my videos go viral, they won't have to "be looking" for the content

I have a very distinct voice, anybody how knows me would be able to tell its me

Sorry not taking that chance, you're welcome to start your own youtube channel and use your voice if you want lol

I don't do anything with the intention that it isn't going to "gain traction", I expect my channel to blow up, maybe even reach 100K subs if possible, but I'll have to be strategic about the videos I make a do a bit of "clout chasing" to achieve that

There are channels where the owner doesn't even use vocals at all, its all just simple slides and they have 100K subs, not joking. I already have a good start with 1K subs, no need for me to risk doxxing myself when its not necessary

For the kind of content I make, people will understand the measures I'm taking

Me not using my real voice just adds to the idea that "I'm a real incel", in fact its the guys that use their real voice that I think are normie tier, and if you've seen the pictures of them you'll see its true (Wheat Waffles for example is actually good looking, he got doxxed recently)

You have a really good channel, just make the intro a bit shorter. I understand you not wanting to have your voice recognized. I’ll be sure to tune in.
Yeah will create new intros

intro song?
I may change it, it was actually some music I created using some "automatic music generator" type of software

Sorry dude, I will never do that, its too dangerous

Plus I gained 1000+ subs while making no content with that "annoying" TTS voice, its part of my shtick now, I'll just use a newer better sounding voice

What if one of my videos go viral, they won't have to "be looking" for the content

I have a very distinct voice, anybody how knows me would be able to tell its me

Sorry not taking that chance, you're welcome to start your own youtube channel and use your voice if you want lol

I don't do anything with the intention that it isn't going to "gain traction", I expect my channel to blow up, maybe even reach 100K subs if possible, but I'll have to be strategic about the videos I make a do a bit of "clout chasing" to achieve that

There are channels where the owner doesn't even use vocals at all, its all just simple slides and they have 100K subs, not joking. I already have a good start with 1K subs, no need for me to risk doxxing myself when its not necessary

For the kind of content I make, people will understand the measures I'm taking

Me not using my real voice just adds to the idea that "I'm a real incel", in fact its the guys that use their real voice that I think are normie tier, and if you've seen the pictures of them you'll see its true (Wheat Waffles for example is actually good looking, he got doxxed recently)
Whatever you do you I just find it annoying

Mogs me at having the energy to make videos.

Its easy to get banned from youtube making blackpill content. Mentioning agecucking or the vaccine is a risk, anything that can be viewed as racism or homopobia will also be a no.
Other than than that there will be more and more incels every years as foid value increase.
So there is a possibility to grow as a blackpill channel.

Last edited:
what is your youtube channel?

what is your youtube channel?
(Link to my channel in my signature)

Its easy to get banned from youtube making blackpill content. Mentioning agecucking or the vaccine is a risk, anything that can be viewed as racism or homopobia will also be a no.
Other than than that there will be more and more incels every years as foid value increase.
So there is a possibility to grow as a blackpill channel.

I'll be very careful, I know how strict youtube is now, you know you can't even say the word "whore" or "hoe" in comments lol

They get automatically removed (or maybe its on specific channels, IDK)

Last edited:
As a lot of you already know, the job market is shit right now due to COVID
2021 has seen the most job openings ever in USA's history. Labour has been in short supply and more difficult to find than ever according to decades-long surveys. Don't you have literal "We're hiring" signs over there in many places?

The youtube algo has changed a lot, if I had started this channel now I wouldn't have even 100 subs, you really have to use the right keywords, etc
this has been Alphabet's indocrtrination strategy all along. Content that have any other ideology than Sergey Brin's are heavily discriminated by the algorithm. But if you search for the exact title of the video, it will still show up in the results, so they can say "see goy, we aren't biased and supressing dissident thought at all"

this has been Alphabet's indocrtrination strategy all along. Content that have any other ideology than Sergey Brin's are heavily discriminated by the algorithm. But if you search for the exact title of the video, it will still show up in the results, so they can say "see goy, we aren't biased and supressing dissident thought at all"
No its not that, its that after COVID everybody was home and making youtube channels so now things are saturated as fuck, if you don't have a following to begin with you are screwed

Looking forward to it. Also you can replace certain words with other words.

like how stromfrontcels use ((they)) = the jooos

just let it be known in the beginning in a discreet way.

Looking forward to it. Also you can replace certain words with other words.

like how stromfrontcels use ((they)) = the jooos

just let it be known in the beginning in a discreet way.
Lol, you know I had a detailed "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" video that got deleted :feelskek: (Its a good thing I kept the script)

I find it funny how people pretend like it wasn't basically every nation that ran the Jews out and didn't want them there

I wish stormfrontcels would be more logical and less delusional copers though, its not like people don't understand their points, but they are obsessed and often times their rhetoric is contradictory

If I had to tell them anything directly:
1. If the Jews are dominating you then they are superior to you, stop speaking as if the Jews are inferior whilst they rule over you, its ridiculous.

2. No, other races of men aren't what's keeping you from getting laid you coping idiot. You are unattractive, your women don't want you and your own race doesn't care about you reproducing, so you essentially aren't part of your race

Like I've said before - "Every incel is the nigger of his respective race"

This is what makes racism among incels so ironic

They don't see the irony in going around a forum referring to themselves as "subhuman" while at the same time subscribing to a belief system in which they assert "genetic superiority"

As an incel you might as well be part of the race you look down on because your own race treats you as such when it comes to what matters in a biological existence (sex and reproduction)

LASTLY

I doubt most of my content is going to focus much on Jews though, its going to be mostly about whatever theories jump into my head (as usual) and things related to the manosphere.

I actually just finished a the "script" for my next video and generated the audio, its just for the video editing.

If I had to tell them anything directly:
1. If the Jews are dominating you then they are superior to you, stop speaking as if the Jews are inferior whilst they rule over you, its ridiculous.

2. No, other races of men aren't what's keeping you from getting laid you coping idiot. You are unattractive, your women don't want you and your own race doesn't care about you reproducing, so you essentially aren't part of your race

Like I've said before - "Every incel is the nigger of his respective race"
They play schrodinger's cat too much. Being the superior race and inferior victims at the same time.

The Elites in general are ultimately out for themselves and only really care about making a profit (logical)

notice how they don’t give a fuck immigration.
I actually just finished a the "script" for my next video and generated the audio, its just for the video editing.
I already set my notifications on, just waiting.

Just subscribed. Hope more content is coming :feelshmm:

Nice. Good content

Anyone ever notice the lack of black tts voices?