Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Think I might get colonoscopy

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
been having shit problems. Constipation, diarrhea, mucus in stool sometimes, abdominal pains....probably fucking cancer for sure. Imagine how fucked up that would be:

I lived a life of pain and suffering and rejection, never got my license, then get a cancer that's almost exclusively for old people and then die.

Hahahahahahaha. It's such shit luck that it's hilarious.

if I start shitting blood soon then I'm going for colonoscopy for sure.

But wait.....I'm a UScel so I have no insurance because this fucked up country doesn't have free healthcare!!! :woke::woke::woke::lul::lul::lul:

tenor.gif

source.gif

I've had like 4 or 5, lost count lol. It's not as bad as it seems. :feelskek: :feelshaha:
but I'm scared they might find cancer and then I'll go home and kill myself with my gun lol

Usa is so fucked up about that tbh.

It’s probably not cancer, you are too young for ass cancer.

But wait.....I'm a UScel so I have no insurance because this fucked up country doesn't have free healthcare!!! :woke::woke::woke::lul::lul::lul:
we have free healthcare in Poland, but unless you pay, you have to wait years to have anything done

It's over for you buddy boyo

Tell the doctor that you have some psychological reason why only a stacy can give you a colonoscopy so you don't get mogged and anally bullied by a male doctor.

I wish I had cancer

1) if you do go through with it make sure to post everything in detail. im curios about the whole procedure and all that

2) hopefully you can talk to the doctor about other things or he picks up your loser-ness and maybe you can get some kind of disability

Most likely you'll have some form of IBD or IBS.
This, but since op has health anxiety he always thinks the worst and just assumes that he has cancer and is too afraid to get tested, in fact I'd bet my life and my house that he doesn't have cancer and what he has is easily treatable