Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things you no longer see in 2018. Male cousins or relatives who come to Christmas with a loving wife or GF

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Every single male in my family is incel and has never been seen with a woman OR they were married for a very short period (1-2 years) and got cucked / divorced and paying child support for a kid they're too afraid to test.

Marriages are over. No one marries anymore.

So accurate. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Talking of cousins. My one female cousin is almost 6'3, a true bombshell and she's together with a prettyboy manlet. [lifefuel for manlets], looks a bit like young paul walker.
49e8f1016cc5a1894ef7f5f589c3c9cd.jpg

Over for my facecel cousins though, it seems.

Last edited:
i know aroundd 15 incels in my life tbhh

numbers are rising

I don't see male cousins or relatives during Christmas at all. I'd really like to have big holiday gatherings. I've always had a fantasy, come November through January the houses of me and mine would have regular visitors for the holidays. Just stopping in from time to time, planning dinners, wrapping gifts, just hangin' out because 'tis the season.

How many people do you tend to see around the high holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's)? I like this commercial, it's kind of an ideal I yearn for.

Marriages are over. No one marries anymore.
Marriage was literally invented to reign in Chad's power and give sub8s a chance. Now that women have a "choice", Chad can freely dominate, meaning he knows marriage had no benefit for him.

Talk for yourself. All my cousins in their late 20's have gf and wives. They are not even betabux, one is Chad and the other married his normie looksmatch. I would rather be seen as the potentially gay dude of the family rather than the only betabux ridiculous victim.

fuck I wish I wasn't the only incel in my family

a very close male relative was cucked and cheated on by a single mom and they are divorcing
my workmate is a truecel who is losing all his teeth and spies on his cats at home from his desk with a webcam program
my old best friend from childhood (we aren't friends anymore) puts up pics on FB of himself, alone, in various exotic cities doing typical manlet "top of the world, baby!" poses where he looks ridiculous and dwarfed by the landmarks, NO pics with women
my cousin is a turbochad tall dude bro with almost every stat maxxed out, he got a very short and average woman with big tits, plain face and a bad/snarky personality.

unrelated to this, i really wonder sometimes who is fucking my old onitis, who btw is just a chubby 5/10 with a face that i really like because it reminds me of me/my mom, probably some low iq, low inhib half gypsy ethnic that was in the right place at the right time and just walked in yelling randomly and slapping asses into some dumbfuck party in a basement somewhere and works as a pizza delivery man. i still want to see just how garbage that guy who is fucking her for some perverse reason.