Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oldcel Trait - You Hate Christmas With A Burning Ragefueled Passion

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
No particular order of the reasons I hate Christmas :

Online purchases either end up on backorder or take longer.

Non stop Christmas music on local radio stations, restaurants, malls, stores, etc

Kids are at their most annoying, loud, and spoiled.

I still have to work.

My shamelessly ethnic spic family has not made one morsel of traditional Christmas dinner or sweets in my 41 years of living and never will, opting for typical spic food they usually eat at EVERY OTHER GET TOGETHER WE'VE EVER HAD SINCE I WAS 4 YEARS OLD !

Another reminder seeing men with families of their own knowing you will never be a father, husband, or boyfriend.

Not even Jesus' birthday.

Lost two relatives who actually gave a shit about me several years apart, but in the Month of december and close to Christmas.

Probably other reasons but I'm tired and hung off cheap wine so I can't think of them at the moment. That is all.

Non stop Christmas music on local radio stations, restaurants, malls, stores, etc

I still have to work.

My shamelessly ethnic spic family has not made one morsel of traditional Christmas dinner or sweets in my 41 years of living and never will, opting for typical spic food they usually eat at EVERY OTHER GET TOGETHER WE'VE EVER HAD SINCE I WAS 4 YEARS OLD !

Another reminder seeing men with families of their own knowing you will never be a father, husband, or boyfriend.

Lost two relatives who actually gave a shit about me several years apart, but in the Month of december and close to Christmas.

Probably other reasons but I'm tired and hung off cheap wine so I can't think of them at the moment. That is all.
Having an entire family of sexhavers that wont even listen to me about my deformities and shit on me because "Im apparently unwilling to try" despite trying my whole life is suifuel, Aswell as just be happy bro this is chrismas, Aswell as not a single merry chrismas from my entire day last day, Only the one chad whos been kind to me wished me merry chrismas back, Also dont shit on him, Hes been like a father to me.

Living life on EXTREME difficult mode and no way out is extreme suifuel in itself ironic enough.

I havent eaten for 4 days now and im considering if i should make dinner or not with no motivation.

Wrote my family all my problems yesterday and not a single response.

NOT A SINGLE merry chrismas either.

I hate seeing other people happy

I worked last Christmas when I was a produce loader, got this year off however

If by oldcel you mean 16 plus.

Having an entire family of sexhavers that wont even listen to me about my deformities and shit on me because "Im apparently unwilling to try" despite trying my whole life is suifuel, Aswell as just be happy bro this is chrismas, Aswell as not a single merry chrismas from my entire day last day, Only the one chad whos been kind to me wished me merry chrismas back, Also dont shit on him, Hes been like a father to me.

Living life on EXTREME difficult mode and no way out is extreme suifuel in itself ironic enough.

I havent eaten for 4 days now and im considering if i should make dinner or not with no motivation.

Wrote my family all my problems yesterday and not a single response.

NOT A SINGLE merry chrismas either.
I'll be real with you the only thing they respect is what you can do for them. For that you needs status as an incel, ironic as it is.

I'll be real with you the only thing they respect is what you can do for them. For that you needs status as an incel, ironic as it is.
They called the day after and invited me to open presents and made me lots of food so im gonna choose to forgive them.

I used to hate it too, now I simply don't care.

How tf are you a spic and still an Incel lmao.
I thought you guys are pretty much immune to the BP. Every spic male I know is like 5'4" and yet have a big booba latina gf they are about to marry.
Same with the Muzzies.

How tf are you a spic and still an Incel lmao.
I thought you guys are pretty much immune to the BP. Every spic male I know is like 5'4" and yet have a big booba latina gf they are about to marry.
Same with the Muzzies.

Flattered that you think it would be just that easy for me, but contrary to popular belief, "big boob latinas" don't exactly grow on trees in beaner strong holds, and the ones that do tend to stand out from the average local latina, who is usually shaped like grimace from McDonalds, so they tend to aim high and get it. In addition, the average local latina in my area tends to be rife with qualities I actually detest in women (ie, reminding me of my mother and other female relatives I hate, shit genes, painted on eyebrows, multiple kids from more than one father, no english, no knowledge of american culture that I grew up with, daddy issues, petty, emotionally immature, etc). Also, I prefer tall and light skinned women with colored eyes, which are damn near impossible to find in my area.

Btw, what's BP ?

Yeah, working retail during the holidays in late 2021-early 2022 killed me and permanently made me disgusted by Christmas

I still have to work.

I love Christmas. It's the only time of year I can feel the desire to be kind to others in general. January and February are cold, dark, lonely hell.