Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things that inceldom made me realize.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
That money doesn't make you happy, only looks and genetics do. I'd rather be a homeless chad than to be a millionaire ugly truecel. Well chad can't be homeless anyways because he works as a model and gets money from famoids, but my point still stands. 

The only thing that could bring true happiness is genetics. Genetics determine EVERYTHING. Your looks, height, hair, frame, intelligence, personality, mental health, etc. 

You can't work hard to achieve happiness, not in a million year. You're either BORN to be happy or to be miserable and you can never escape or change your fate. Working hard is a meme, a lot of us are born to be failures and miserable forever no matter how hard we try or what we do.

same, tbh ive never really cared for money that much. even when i was working i would save my money or spend it on expendable things that I didnt really care whether i had or not.

if only we could buy better genetics tho..

ER was rich.Did he buy happiness? :(

I would be happy with a penthouse in central London and a Lexus LFA nurburgring edition I don't care what any of you say

_incelinside said:
I would be happy with a penthouse in central London and a Lexus LFA nurburgring edition I don't care what any of you say

Jeremy Clarkson is triggered AF right now.

All inceldom taught me is that it’s over