Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Things are going to get worse for sandcels

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

Stray dogs in Sandland are being captured, vaccinated, then released again. The reason for this is obvious, so it will be safer for females to have intercourse with them, this is the final nail in our coffin.

@chudur-budur @Amacko

yes, but can they compete with snowolves? over for sand dogs

Egypt's mutts can't compete with a Siberian husky, but they still mog most humans, they definitely mog all ethnics.
Ok, that is true. If you think about it, it is quite based that in asia the dogs are eaten. Chad dog mogs me? I eat you.

Stray dogs in Sandland are being captured, vaccinated, then released again. The reason for this is obvious, so it will be safer for females to have intercourse with them, this is the final nail in our coffin.

@chudur-budur @Amacko

Free vaccination for chads.

Egyptians need rise up and exterminate all the dogs. Having these fucking mutts running around and fucking your daughters is beyond cucked

1350.jpg
95420bd3-06ad-44e6-824d-4b6bc9f2d3a1-jpeg.77454

Absolutely brutal

Brutal thread

Why not just shoot feral dogs with the maadi kalash?

what the fuck nigga

what the fuck nigga
Sand foids are gonna start fucking dogs, just like white foids do. There is no hope for us now.

Sand foids are gonna start fucking dogs, just like white foids do. There is no hope for us now.
i thought my only chance of ascension was to find a sand foid, but now the dog's getting dog surgery are gonna ascend before me, brutal.

i thought my only chance of ascension was to find a sand foid, but now the dog's getting dog surgery are gonna ascend before me, brutal.
Would you ever marry a whore from the Coptic church?

Would you ever marry a whore from the Coptic church?
it's our best bet tbh, since I live in the US 99% of foids are toilets who only care about LMS. not that Coptic foids are any different, but i probably have a better chance to ascend with one. Coptic's believes in traditional marriage so "no sex before marriage" and be a cuck/betabux which i want no part of. if possible, i'd like a virgin coptic foid but i'm not in the position to choose honestly. they all want white men at the end of the day

it's our best bet tbh, since I live in the US 99% of foids are toilets who only care about LMS. not that Coptic foids are any different, but i probably have a better chance to ascend with one. Coptic's believes in traditional marriage so "no sex before marriage" and be a cuck/betabux which i want no part of. if possible, i'd like a virgin coptic foid but i'm not in the position to choose honestly. they all want white men at the end of the day
It would be the only way I see of marrying a virgin, but I'm in no position to betabux.

It would be the only way I see of marrying a virgin, but I'm in no position to betabux.
yeah bro, do you think as a last resort you would marry one and become a betabux if you had money? i don't really know. I doubt any of them would find me attractive enough to get married with, unless they come from a poor family and their parents only allow them to date sand niggers. but then we'd have to become wagies for foids who don't even love us and would possibly cuck us for chad

yeah bro, do you think as a last resort you would marry one and become a betabux if you had money? i don't really know. I doubt any of them would find me attractive enough to get married with, unless they come from a poor family and their parents only allow them to date sand niggers. but then we'd have to become wagies for foids who don't even love us and would possibly cuck us for chad
I really wouldn't want to since I'm not actually a believer, I just play along with the church. Marrying a foid from there would mean I'd have to spend the rest of my life playing along. Western sand whores seem to have higher standards, that's why I see many men import whores from Sandland, but that seems like a bad idea since you'll likely get cucked. I'd consider it a last resort, but I'm in no position to provide/betabux and I don't think I will be for a long time if ever.

I really wouldn't want to since I'm not actually a believer, I just play along with the church. Marrying a foid from there would mean I'd have to spend the rest of my life playing along. Western sand whores seem to have higher standards, that's why I see many men import whores from Sandland, but that seems like a bad idea since you'll likely get cucked. I'd consider it a last resort, but I'm in no position to provide/betabux and I don't think I will be for a long time if ever.
yeah. I don't believe in their dumb ideologies either. I wouldn't want to live in Egypt nor would I ever import a sand foid to give her a chance at a better life in the US and cuck me for chad. it's really over for us

It never began for sandcels, tbh

Dogs can get coronavirus

I've been noticed by SigmaCel

Brutal racepill and dogpill