Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Things an Incel Will Never Experience

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
*truecel

-Busting your ass to support an expired roastie because you "love" her only to have her flee the country to try the cock carousel again after 20 years of your support and love. Also being a beta bucks in general
-Having your children held hostage to extort money from you. Also having them brainwashed to hate you even though you literally live for them alone.
-DIVORCE
-Being in an unfulfilling, toxic relationship (most relationships are, ignore the bullshit you see on Instagram and IRL, looks are deceiving)
-Getting cucked or cheated on
-Getting monkeybranched or dumped
-Being an active member on /r/LowIQFailedNormieCuckTears
-Love, which is a myth and frankly a meme at this point anyways.
-Losing your innocence and falling in love with a ROASTIE just for everything to crash and burn inevitably, yes that can happen to men too.
-Becoming a sex addict who can only get sex once every five years. Better to never have that first hit of cocaine at all. It only LOOKS fun Monicas.
-etc

Thank St. Alek and St. Lepine-sama that you were born a truecel. I'm not a truecel but that shit looks good from my POV. Grass is always greener.

This is my attempt at being positive, lol. COPE? LMFAO

Seems like a good cope until I go outside

Sick ass cope.

High IQ post

I've known miserable sex-havers.

its good to know the truth, if i ever should get a cunt then i make it short ( like 3 weeks -1 month relationshit) and then fuck off,
she will crawl like the maggot she is but denied bc you know how a relationshit ends,

Cope. Parents have been together for 35 years and still have passionate sex every night.