Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They want you to keep it shallow

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
If you go any deeper like we do, people get uncomfortable because they realize you know everything about them before they even talk to you. They can’t trust someone who is clearly smarter because then they might get manipulated instead of being the ones doing the manipulating.

If they are able to keep it shallow it becomes about 70% how you look and talk. The substance has to be shallow.

You can tell immediately how someone is feeling about you through their body language unless you are autistic.

It truly is all about looks money and status in the end. That’s what “getting to know” someone means.

Actually good insight. I always thought about this one. It would be one of the reasons why they avoid me besides looks.

Actually good insight. I always thought about this one. It would be one of the reasons why they avoid me besides looks.

Only a based “schizo” (soycietal labeling to invalidate your intelligence) can truly understand it. Also oldcels too maybe

Being “weird” is talking about shit that requires any intellectual cognitive effort or education.

Coming anywhere near the truth (aka blackpill) makes ppl freak the fuck out

Only a based “schizo” (soycietal labeling to invalidate your intelligence) can truly understand it. Also oldcels too maybe

Being “weird” is talking about shit that requires any intellectual cognitive effort or education.

Coming anywhere near the truth (aka blackpill) makes ppl freak the fuck out
Basically I realized I'm one of those 30 through 50 percent of niggas who have a voice inside their head and think. I'm ostracized because I'm not in "the flow" or whatever

If you go any deeper like we do, people get uncomfortable because they realize you know everything about them before they even talk to you. They can’t trust someone who is clearly smarter because then they might get manipulated instead of being the ones doing the manipulating.

If they are able to keep it shallow it becomes about 70% how you look and talk. The substance has to be shallow.

You can tell immediately how someone is feeling about you through their body language unless you are autistic.

It truly is all about looks money and status in the end. That’s what “getting to know” someone means.
Fake fodder is the only thing that matters anymore,when they find a good thing they dole it out to meager portions until only them till it’s pumped and packaged through ten thousand pre assigned filters until it’s nothing more than a meaningless series of lights while we run day in day out going where ? Powering what ?

Basically I realized I'm one of those 30 through 50 percent of niggas who have a voice inside their head and think. I'm ostracized because I'm not in "the flow" or whatever
Nah you’re just ugly

Nah you’re just ugly
That's apart of it. I never said it wasn't boyo. But even if you are a high tier normie you can also get hated for simply having a different opinion. But yeah being ugly can also count as not being in the flow. Which is the whole reason this forum exists. It wouldn't exist, if the things society did were actually in truth to what they said the world was. But it's not like that at all.

Yep I understand people the second I see them

Very based view from OP

In the end it's all about the value you convey whether that's having high social connections, resources, status etc everything else is just smoke and mirrors.

If you go any deeper like we do, people get uncomfortable because they realize you know everything about them before they even talk to you.
yes, i feel like this, i can objectively know everything about everyone at first interaction/look, this in turn makes me not want to engage with any person. i have them figured out and i think they can see it in my eyes

the problem is that people never drop their façades, maybe i could have an honest conversation with them if they assumed actual reality but they need to keep their NPC image for others and themselves