Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They started to not pay unvaxxed people at my job

• Thread starter Deleted member 34160
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34160

-
In my last wagie paycheck it was written that it became mandatory to get vaccinated.
I thought it was a simple bullshit warning

Today i heard that a dozen people got suspended from the job with no pay until december
I never thought we could reach this levels

Over for us non vaxxed cels.

This cant be legal bro

Over for us non vaxxed cels.
Yeah , if you have a job or a life you are fucked
I had to do it because i couldnt throw away my only stable job away from my parents

This cant be legal bro
It is
Because they are in an "emergency status" they can make laws from today to tomorrow

Some of them called a lawyer but it was useless
They could accuse you of facilitating the spreading the virus

Last edited:
There must be something in that vaccine, otherwise (((they))) wouldn't try so hard to put it in everyone.
There were other media-created fake viruses before, but in those cases it was enough to produce the vaccines and sell them to the stupid governments, nobody really cared if people were gonna actually use them or not.

Its times like this I'm happy I live in a shithole. Sure the leadership is corrupt and the country is fucked, but atleast they leave us alone.

So, will you be getting it or do you have a spine?

We are definitely in the end times

I gave up . I already got it
My country has huge unemployement rate , especially for under 30
I cant throw this job and go back to my parents, some people here would sell their mom for a stable non-slave job

I do not give a fuck about this virus or saving someone , but i cant go back to being a non paid neet

I do not give a fuck about this virus or saving someone , but i cant go back to being a non paid neet
I wonder what those cucks will try to do to get the neets next. I will stay home 24/7 or escape into the woods before taking it.

Not even Hitler dared to do this

time to walk out the fuckin door bro

there is a labor shortage, you could prob get another job easy

im bout to walk out the fuckin door of my job too lmao

In the us
In other places people would stab for a job

Wtf man

Clown fucking World

here in CuckItaly you have to get your jewjab for every type of work of no wage or get fired

This cant be legal bro
This is the future. Also new vaccine every year maybe even 6 months to counter Corona.

Massive cope, everyone will get the vaccine at some point another boyo. JFL at suggesting such low IQ advice.
Just lose your job for a little needle theory. :lul::lul::lul: You niggas have never been broke.

Last edited: