Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They should offer me assisted suicide: I'm so extremely ugly (JBW disproven)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

So tired, so very very tired| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
If an animal suffers, you put it down. Why not me?

Before you mention it: no, surgery wouldn't improve my face as there's too much you'd have to do (very risky, also for years afterwards bc of possible infection) AND it's impossible to move around or make smaller certain features. Trust me, I've talked to 5 surgeons over the last 4 years. I'm extremely asymmetric and even if I were symmetric I'd still be extremely abnormal-looking.

My face and head have the weirdest shape you've ever seen, I'm not even "normal ugly", but 1/10 ugly, downright wrong-looking. 3 or 4 years ago I heard strangers say about me "could be use in a horror movie", and "monster" is one I've heard at least 100 times ever since I started being ugly (head and face form and features) - that was from age 12 onwards. "Look at that guy" is another one, or just whole families staring at me...

Humans suck.

Last edited:
Usually i'm against brocels roping but if it bothers you this much you can move to canada i heard they have legal euthanasia in some provinces

Usually i'm against brocels roping but if it bothers you this much you can move to canada i heard they have legal euthanasia in some provinces
yeah bro, Canada and some European countries even offer it for people with depression (but it's pretty strict)

Just buy Sodium Nitrite theory

That sounds brutal. Unfortunately I think we just need to cope as well as we can.

I think my facial features are overall quite normal except for my nose. But my skin is extremely bad, and I'm bald. Honestly I think I've seen one person IRL with worse acne scars than me, but that dude honestly looked like he might have been shanked in the cheek with a shiv.

Wherever I look, people have normal skin without too many flaws, meanwhile my cheeks are full of deep pockmarks. And my pores are massive, both of my parents had those too. I feel so much shame just walking in public.

There are some people with legit facial deformities even on this forum though. I can't imagine what they are going through. Even walking in my shoes feels like hell. Even though I obsess over my looks its not because I have body dysmorphic disorder, its because I have serious flaws. But an actual facial deformity? I feel for these people. They have it even worse than me.

tbh anyone who wants to should be allowed access to assisted suicide, as for your case though I cant even imagine how brutal it must be. I hope you will find some peace in gandyheaven.

Just buy Sodium Nitrite theory
They removed it from all online storefronts in my country beacuse a bunch of teenagers roped with it.

Over.

tbh anyone who wants to should be allowed access to assisted suicide, as for your case though I cant even imagine how brutal it must be. I hope you will find some peace in gandyheaven.
I'm white. And yes it's unimaginably brutal

They removed it from all online storefronts in my country beacuse a bunch of teenagers roped with it.

Over.
Damn, still availabe in my country at least

Did the shops voluteerly removed it or were they forced by law ?

Last edited:
Damn, stkll availabe in my country at least

Did the shops voluteerly removed it or were they forced by law ?
You now need a special license for it since they're industrial chemicals or some shit.

get money and cope
Trying that already. Why can chad have both a cute gf and money and I have to go for materialism?

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

You're not the only one who got fucked at birth, for what it's worth :feelsokman:. Ngl if i had hundreds of millions i'd pay for the most extrem surgeries for my fellow bros.