Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel they say it's our fault lol

jddi7smi

jddi7smi

foidxtermination officER
★★★★★
many feminists said that incels are genetic abomination and that it's completely okay for women to select the most fine looking ones and that we should be cool with this not rage or anything we should all be cool with being completely removed due to things we couldn't control because women can choose whoever they want because they feel attracted to us or not because they can do whatever they want. if we disagreed with that we would be an entitled pieces of shit.
Foids literally saying that oh yes women do choose the finest ones only and who they want but If you said that out loudly you would be a hate filled creep who want to skull bash women jfl you're a bad incel who is holding alot of rage for saying what we do loudly.

It's a known fact that always people experience varying levels of romantic success/failure for variables well beyond their control—like their race, facial structure, height, physical and mental problems
What determine sexual attractiveness is largely genetic and how much a man is aesthetical and therefore we can't change that.
Incels just gave up trying because they are destined for crushing rejection and failure there is no point of trying while always the answer would be the same these people tells you to just be positive and change your mindset but when you go out there when you go out in puplic these words ain't going to help these words are not going to make things magically work nor will it make you become socially acceptable
These people won't be with you when you try these people won't be with me when i go out they can sit their ass on reddit pick on us fight us but their words are full of shit what makes it a full of shit is the reality of our world
Out there the first thing literally anyone look at is your face the first thing foids look at is your face nothing more how could these people know how it feels like how it is for us out there? Hell
Personality doesn't mean shit this is their only argument even if I'm the scum of the earth in order to know a man's personality you need to get close to him which never happened.
This is a undeniable truth about dating genetic traits is loved by all of societies look at Meeks the criminal who got a model contract and love letters while. Being in prison look at how many foids he dated when he got out. All of these whores won't even take a second to look at an incel not dating him jfl while other traits are mocked and despised. Which is us look at youtube any anti incel video these people always make fun of the Incel if he posted his face. trying to prove incels wrong make him of their look retard logic.
It's a crime against humanity to even acknowledge or talk about this.
Feminists will order that all of us agree with them even that a poor man with no chances no money no apparence anxious about everything is still the same,still got the same chances and life as an attractive socially guy who got everything handed to him at birth who can just go around have fun and ask out whenever he wants. if you didn't say that you will be labeled as misogynist pos. These people are the absolute crap of the world only cucks and white knights will never acknowledge that foids fucked this world.

10% low effort
dnr

A do-not-resuscitate order, also known as Do Not Attempt Resuscitation, Do Not Attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, no code or allow natural death, is a medical order, written or oral depending on country, indicating that a person should not receive cardiopulmonary resuscitation if that person's heart stops beating?

read every word
extremely water wet thread and probable copy pasta, i don't really think any of this is something we don't already know

read every word
extremely water wet thread and probable copy pasta, i don't really think any of this is something we don't already know
Maybe I don't doubt you already know that but really wanted to get out feels better

Don't let them gaslight you! You recognising how they act in public or online is natural seeing as you've seen the same thing and came to a logical conclusion.

It's my fault.