Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media They say Disney's "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" has the most realistic depiction of a Disney "princess."

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Typical Disney trope, save for maybe one or two other exceptions, is that you're supposed to listen with your heart. It's why Belle spurned Gaston and went with Beast. You're not supposed to reward bullies like Gaston.

But take "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow." Brom Bones is the Gaston of this tale. He knows Ichabod fears the Headless Horseman. So he bullies Ichabod mercilessly over it. And in a rare turn, Katrina, object of his ambitions, isn't all "Oh, Brom, that's horrible, stop being mean." She thinks it's funny too. She responds to Brom's bullying with laughter and amusement. No purity fantasy she. In the end, the tall bully with the strong chin won. Rare in Walt Disney's worlds, but the truth in real life.

My god. I never thought I would ever want to rape and neck a cartoon bitch

My god. I never thought I would ever want to rape and neck a cartoon bitch

Her initial refusal of Brom is a shit test. She liked Brom all along, she just wanted to see him fight for her.

I didn't even know they made an animated version of this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back