Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They can’t understand the whole “women suddenly becoming transgender” phenomenon.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/6MYb0rBDYvs

This phenomenon is simply women being women. Women tend to follow “current trends” and conform to what society deems “socially acceptable”. Transgenders have been getting lots of support by liberals and mainstream media. JFL at not understanding basic foid behavior.

There's way way way more men that want to become women.
This is because being male (except Chad) is a death sentence.

Actually this dude explained it on detail in his video. Of the sample size, 80% were foids.

It's ok not to know Spanish, I put the timestamp at the moment he reads from the book in English.

View: https://youtu.be/6MYb0rBDYvs

This phenomenon is simply women being women. Women tend to follow “current trends” and conform to what society deems “socially acceptable”. Transgenders have been getting lots of support by liberals and mainstream media. JFL at not understanding basic foid behavior.

The funny part is even after they get surgery they don’t feel better.

Yep foids that become men regret it, men that do realize they just plugged in the gameshark.

Foids are so low IQ they believe that if they transition they will receive all the "perks" of being a man. Little do they know only Chads have those perks and trannies can't become Chads. They'll always be inferior versions of men. Guys transition into females for obvious reasons, but they similarly are always abominations. I think transgenderism is more common nowadays because people are more tolerant due to propaganda during the mid-twentieth century which promoted apathy, and because technology has advanced.

Being amorphous, formless mass as a whole foids have no their own identity. The are as good or bad you allow them to be. When the patriarchy was in place they all were traditional wives, mothers, etc under the government of their men. Jews came and said "you can do this and that" through mainstream media and foids took on completely different traits.

JFL love how she keeps mentioning only teen girls that suffer because of libtard transgender propaganda. As if young boys arent pressed to cut their balls buy their loving feminist moms' bidding. This bitch knows full well what kind of privilege a teen girl loses once she decides to become a trans man.

They feel pressured to look perfect, on social media you only see insanely hot girls so they figure it's easier to be a man and go on about their lives without comparing themselves to the other girls. A lot of them still end up being gay femboys.

Actually this dude explained it on detail in his video. Of the sample size, 80% were foids.

It's ok not to know Spanish, I put the timestamp at the moment he reads from the book in English.

I've seen studies that say the ratio of males wanting to be female is almost twice the amount the other way around.
Like in this study: http://tau.amegroups.com/article/view/25593/24252

" First, transgender females (females assigned ‘male’ at birth) are usually identified at higher rates than transgender males (males assigned ‘female’ at birth). In some studies, the proportion of transgender women to men is as high as 2:1 (6,10). "
Yep foids that become men regret it, men that do realize they just plugged in the gameshark.
brootal recruit difficulty pill

Women tend to follow “current trends” and conform to what society deems “socially acceptable”. Transgenders have been getting lots of support by liberals and mainstream media. JFL at not understanding basic foid behavior.

I've seen studies that say the ratio of males wanting to be female is almost twice the amount the other way around.
Like in this study: http://tau.amegroups.com/article/view/25593/24252

" First, transgender females (females assigned ‘male’ at birth) are usually identified at higher rates than transgender males (males assigned ‘female’ at birth). In some studies, the proportion of transgender women to men is as high as 2:1 (6,10). "

brootal recruit difficulty pill

You ever think about how much content we all miss out on because we don't know a language.......... shit

There's probably some spanish fucker explaining the perfect forex trading strategy and I'll never know :cryfeels:

You ever think about how much content we all miss out on because we don't know a language.......... shit

There's probably some spanish fucker explaining the perfect forex trading strategy and I'll never know :cryfeels:
Over. Though it seems I was mistaken this time since Copexodius was talking about transgenders in general while I was focused on the case that Abigail researched in the book.

Women transition back, men generally are happier so long as they keep their penis.

Brutal. Get language mogged by a deathnic.

Foids are so low IQ they believe that if they transition they will receive all the "perks" of being a man. Little do they know only Chads have those perks and trannies can't become Chads. They'll always be inferior versions of men. Guys transition into females for obvious reasons, but they similarly are always abominations. I think transgenderism is more common nowadays because people are more tolerant due to propaganda during the mid-twentieth century which promoted apathy, and because technology has advanced.