Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They Call You "Lazy" to Keep You Enslaved

I am lazy, I willingly choose a smaller apartment and to work 6-8 months a year in my trade and take the rest of the year LDARing, they can't do shit because there is such a high demand of workers and such a large deficit that they simply are forced to accept it, why the fuck would I wageslave all year just to be more burned out inside the confines of my apartment and computer screen?

Yeah, talk about laziness is generally retarded

It's a way to stop discussing the real social factors. If people are giving up on society's expectations, maybe it's because they know they won't be recognized, appreciated, or have a house and wife as a result

And society doesn't tend to care anyway. It will criticize them for not sacrificing themselves for it, then when they do it will scoff at them for trying to fit in and treat them like slaves. If they react angrily, then they're wicked inkwells with bad personalities, and if they react compliantly, then they're nice guys fit only to be used, laughed at and stepped on. It's a game where they're the loser in the end whatever they do, so why should they be dedicated to it?

Many people simply aren't going to care about work if society perpetually treats them as worthless non-entities, and if their thoughts and emotions are all ignored and censored. End of

High IQ post. But its unfortunate that ou are a commie
Capitalism hinges on the idea of free enterprise. There is no such thing. There's always a hidden hand controlling everything using the government as one of its main arms.

This is one of the reasons fascism and communism are so appealing to people. Because the so-called free market isn't actually free and disenfranchises many people, which is why laissez-faire capitalism isn't really seen anywhere.

I don't label myself as a communist but I agree with some of it.

Capitalism hinges on the idea of free enterprise. There is no such thing. There's always a hidden hand controlling everything using the government as one of its main arms.

This is one of the reasons fascism and communism are so appealing to people. Because the so-called free market isn't actually free and disenfranchises many people, which is why laissez-faire capitalism isn't really seen anywhere.

Its far from perfect but its the only system that works properly

Height of a coastal redwood tree in picometers IQ

Last edited:

My guess is that the hidden hands are the plutocracy laissez-faire capitalism necessarily engenders and the tendency of laissez-faire capitalism to turn itself into crony capitalism because the mayority of people are not autist, they keep forming relationships with the people they can surround with, and in the case of the wealthiest ones, they form partnerships and friendships mainly between themselves.
Well, since communism is only an ideology placed in a part of the left-wing spectrum (not all leftism is communism as conservatives say), there are less extreme ideological positions we can choose, my favorite ones are social liberalism and social democracy.