Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They Call You "Lazy" to Keep You Enslaved

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
I can't remember the last time I genuinely called someone lazy. I know it's bullshit.

Women: "Men are lazy and broke!"
Jews: "Goys are lazy and won't start businesses!"
Nonblacks: "Blacks are lazy and have a victim mindset!"
Boomers: "Kids just sit around playing video games all day!"
Capitalists: "Communists want daddy government to take care of them!"
Conservatives: "Leftists want handouts just for existing"
Normies and redpillers: "Incels won't work on themselves!"

How convenient that all of these groups, relatively, sit in ivory towers where they are doing little to no work. I remember accidentally watching a Dave Ramsey stream where he sat behind his desk sipping coffee talking about how lazy young people are. How much work do you think he did that day? How much money do you think he made compared to asian factory workers and mexican farmers working in fields?

Rarely is it ever considered that perhaps it's a sheer lack of incentive, motivation, depressive realism--hell, even flat out intelligence--that constitutes "laziness". Those who want to take from you must give, no? This canard is only used as a whip to get people back in line. Who's to say "laziness" isn't just a recognition that you likely will not be adequately compensated for any labors your perform? Do workers go on strike because they're "lazy"?

The social contract that guaranteed most men a wife? Gone. And who's to say women are even worth wagecucking for? This is why millions of men are "missing" from the US workforce.

Many young people know their work and dollar doesn't go as far as it did during their grandparent's time. Many black people are negropilled know that no matter how hard they work they will always be considered second class citizens, outside the fantasies of cucks and a couple coalburners. Even then...

Really the brand of "laziness" is just marking that you don't conform. To their society, their principles, their ideology...which of course they consider to be the end all be all and the only righteous way to live. Bullshit.

Notice no one ever says that women are lazy. They never say jews are lazy. You rarely hear that rich people are lazy. Why is that? Because they are the overseers ruling over everyone else. They "can't be" lazy, or else how could they be in such a position? You can't actually say that they're lazy. It's only slaves and workhorses who can openly be shamed as lazy with little to no consequence. These are the very same people who will reference Calhoun's mouse utopia/behavioral sink experiments. I guess humans are supposed to be different and summon motivation and willingness to do hard work out of pure thin air.

You might say people call others "lazy" because they legitimately believe that we live in a just world where hard work always prevails. There are countless examples showing how untrue this is. But people don't truly believe in a just world, because when it's them being disenfranchised they will cry and complain about it. Capitalists will cry for government bailouts, whites will say they're being oppressed in South Africa, jews will complain about antisemitism, conservatives will complain about being censored, boomers will beg to keep their social security and whine about society not being as it was; we don't even need to get into women.

Last edited:
Niggas that "made it' that have to go around coping about laziness are people that lucked out and are lazy themselves but want to seem superior, if niggas made it by actually working hard they just enjoy the fruit of their labor instead of needing to shit on people to feel good about themselves

Dave Ramsey is a boomer faggot cuckold who made all his money from hoarding property to rent out, and artificially increasing the prices of housing to make it harder for others to buy.

Hard work is cope. Be born rich and attractive or rope.

Niggas that "made it' that have to go around coping about laziness are people that lucked out and are lazy themselves but want to seem superior, if niggas made it by actually working hard they just enjoy the fruit of their labor instead of needing to shit on people to feel good about themselves
Yeah they're coping. Especially the redpill fags who busted their asses just to get a few scraps of pussy and female approval. Hard work is just how subchads cope. You're literally playing catchup with chad and you never actually catch him because all your money and statusmaxxing is just compensating for what you lack in looks. Imagine being the asian guy who makes a quarter million more than his countERpart just to still be treated as inferior.

Laziness doesn’t fucking exist

laziness is a social construct, there would be no idea of laziness if there was no external demands

Everyone’s looking for someone to blame for their misery and the misery they see. No one wants to admit they might be part of the problem :feelsjuice: Also
Communists want daddy government to take care of them
This is literally true. More often than not, the communists i see advocating for it online are usually white middle class suburbanites

No pussy no work

No pussy no work

Last edited:
Or wagies call neets lazy because they are jealous that we don't need to work.

High IQ post.
All past generations had a clear motivation for their hard work: their wives and children at home. New generations of men mostly lack this motivation, therefore they become "lazy".

I can't remember the last time I genuinely called someone lazy. I know it's bullshit.

How convenient that all of these groups, relatively, sit in ivory towers where they are doing little to no work. I remember accidentally watching a Dave Ramsey stream where he sat behind his desk sipping coffee talking about how lazy young people are. How much work do you think he did that day? How much money do you think he made compared to asian factory workers and mexican farmers working in fields?

Rarely is it ever considered that perhaps it's a sheer lack of incentive, motivation, depressive realism--hell, even flat out intelligence--that constitutes "laziness". Those who want to take from you must give, no? This canard is only used as a whip to get people back in line. Who's to say "laziness" isn't just a recognition that you likely will not be adequately compensated for any labors your perform? Do workers go on strike because they're "lazy"?

The social contract that guaranteed most men a wife? Gone. And who's to say women are even worth wagecucking for? This is why millions of men are "missing" from the US workforce.

Many young people know their work and dollar doesn't go as far as it did during their grandparent's time. Many black people are negropilled know that no matter how hard they work they will always be considered second class citizens, outside the fantasies of cucks and a couple coalburners. Even then...

Really the brand of "laziness" is just marking that you don't conform. To their society, their principles, their ideology...which of course they consider to be the end all be all and the only righteous way to live. Bullshit.

Notice no one ever says that women are lazy. They never say jews are lazy. You rarely hear that rich people are lazy. Why is that? Because they are the overseers ruling over everyone else. They "can't be" lazy, or else how could they be in such a position? You can't actually say that they're lazy. It's only slaves and workhorses who can openly be shamed as lazy with little to no consequence. These are the very same people who will reference Calhoun's mouse utopia/behavioral sink experiments. I guess humans are supposed to be different and summon motivation and willingness to do hard work out of pure thin air.

You might say people call others "lazy" because they legitimately believe that we live in a just world where hard work always prevails. There are countless examples showing how untrue this is. But people don't truly believe in a just world, because when it's them being disenfranchised they will cry and complain about it. Capitalists will cry for government bailouts, whites will say they're being oppressed in South Africa, jews will complain about antisemitism, conservatives will complain about being censored, boomers will beg to keep their social security and whine about society not being as it was; we don't even need to get into women.
giga iq post
At some point I realized that theres often zero connections between outcomes and the work you put in.
I think this is a cognitive problem people have. We try to find reasons for everything. So when we do something, and then another things happens, we assume they are connected.

But when you're a complete failure like me, who can't do anything, things become a lot clearer after a while.
You literally just want to die and rot. But somehow shit just happens anyway. Problems you had fix themselves. Some things get worse. Others improve. But I'm sitting there, doing nothing. It dawned on me that my actions literally don't even matter.

This was around the end of HS. I stopped caring, wanted to rope. Yet, my grades were completely randomly spread out. It was like studying didn't even matter. Sometimes I thought I would get an F, got a B instead. Or another time, I walked into the french exam and literally told the teacher, yo, I didnt study just give me an F. And they gave me a C.
The only french words I know are the ones for yes and no.

It's completely arbitrary. They can fail you or make you pass at will. It depends on their mood. Maybe they feel like virtue signalling that day and give the retard in back of class an A for once. It makes no difference if you study or not really.

Given that we live in a deindustrialized western society, this applies multifold. In a society where physical labor is ubiquitous, there would be more transparency and a more stable connection between labor and the results you get.

But in a society where you literally can't even tell what you did that day and how much value that produced - how the fuck will you ever know if you got cheated or not? If they are paying you a fair wage?
Who's gonna measure the worth of those spreadsheets and power point presentations?

If you can't even predict the outcomes of the work you put in, meritocracy is dead. It's like telling someone to gamble, but instead of chips you are gambling time and health.

The worst thing is to keep making moves and think the moves impact the game in your favor. Meanwhile the dealer has a pedal under the desk and is fucking with the roulette table.

This also applies to gymmaxxing by the way. That's another can of worms. How many people simply don't have the body type, insertions, metabolism or face for that shit to work. Most people that lift don't even look like it, even if they are strong af. Meanwhile a chad with good frame and wide shoulders who can barely lift shit will be considered buff.

Also very good points here:

high iq observations
Also notice like you say, its always the people that luck out that give advice and tell you to just try harder. Women do this a lot. You never see that ethnic subhuman that made it give advice on Joe Rogan.

Also, why the fuck would I listen to a person that succeeded? That doesn't even make logical sense. Why would I listen to a statistical outlier for advice on how to succeed, and not some mumbai street dog who failed 1000x times? And yet, people almost exclusively listen to what are essentially lottery winners for advice on how to win the lottery.

One of my favorite go-to examples of this is this guy called Dr. Andrew Huberman.
Hes one of the biggest mental health gurus right now. Millions of views on youtube.
Gives advice on how to fix depression and shit. Guess what he looks like.
iu
iu
iu
iu

- blue eyes
- white
- tall
- big frame
- rich
- neuroscientist

Yes, this is the type of person that can relate to a fucking ugly subhuman getting mogged to death every time he goes outside.

Bro, the advice he gives is fucking hilarious. For instance he tells people to blink their fucking eyes to fix depression and shit. Apparently the jews made a bunch of retards blink for 2 weeks and it did something for them.

If you have real problems, blinking wont do shit, im sorry Doctor Huberjew.

The people that call you lazy are winners in a rigged game. And winners in a rigged game think the game is just.
That just world fallacy/fundamental attribution error. People don't question when good things happen to them. They just assume its because they deserved it somehow.

This can go both ways btw, its a two edged sword. Ugly people may end up thinking they deserved what happened to them somehow. This is the side of the just world fallacy that is leveraged against men. If your life is shit, it always has to be your fault. You just didn't apply yourself enough.

How do you know how much you applied yourself?
You can't tell whats going on inside other people, how easy or hard something is for them.
Maybe the effort you put into that test you failed mogs the effort that nerd put into his A+

It's extremely hard to measure and judge how much effort someone put into something or not. Maybe their body is different. Maybe they have health issues they don't even recognize. We can't tell how others feel or operate from our perspective.

This also completely destroys the concept of praise and criticism. Like how would someone who praises me know how much effort I put in? Maybe it was easy for me. There's now way for them to tell. The reason why this is not obvious to people is because of what I said earlier, people don't question compliments.

People don't question praise. They don't go, wait a second, how does that person know how much effort I put in? Did I really try that hard? Did I really tryhard this shit? Or did I get a legup from 3 people?

That's also why praise is one of the easiest ways to manipulate people. Women do this to men constantly. "You're strong, you're a man, can you do xyz for me?"
It makes the man feel good so he does it. But its manipulation. Who is stronger, the man or the person controlling the man?

Again, once I realized these things in my late teens, I just gave up right away. There's no point in trying anymore when you realize just how arbitrary this shit is. Praise and Criticism are pointless and unfounded.

I guess humans are supposed to be different and summon motivation and willingness to do hard work out of pure thin air.
This is another one. This is magical thinking on another level. Like you can materialize energy from nowhere. In reality this shit is a zero sum game. Anything you take comes from somewhere. Its off the market the second you take it. Resources are not infinite, energy is not infinite, not everyone can win. This should be obvious.

So again, in the light of this, why try? Why not just do the least you can do to get by?

Last edited:
Incredibly based. Hard work is cucked. You'll only get more work for working hard. Plus most people are already underpaid. Calling others lazy is manipulation.

One of my favorite go-to examples of this is this guy called Dr. Andrew Huberman.
Hes one of the biggest mental health gurus right now. Millions of views on youtube.
iu
iu
iu
iu

- blue eyes
- white
- tall
- big frame
- rich
- neuroscientist

Yes, this is the type of person that can relate to a fucking ugly subhuman getting mogged to death every time he goes outside.

Bro, the advice he gives is fucking hilarious. For instance he tells people to blink their fucking eyes to fix depression and shit. Apparently the jews made a bunch of retards blink for 2 weeks and it did something for them.
I've seen this faggot all over YouTube preaching all kinds of nonsense that doesn't really make a difference to anyone's life. But yeah, :yes::yes::yes:

giga iq post
Also totally agree on your other points.

I find that whether I try or don't try, the result is exactly the same. The same positives and the same negatives. Trying is actually worse you could say because you have much higher expectations when you pour in effort.

You fucked my brain up, now pay for me to live.

Heavy agree from me. There really is a massive lack of incentive to wageslave or even collegeslave nowadays

The same work that would get you a single family home and two cars generations ago (and a woman too, since they were financially dependent on men back then) gets you a coffin-sized apartment nowadays. That alone should show how pointless and demoralizing wageslaving is

You're practically forced to work anyway if you're a male. Welfare is already handed out without problem to toilets.
I've been working since 15 and I've still been told that I am a lazy person.
There's no winning, so I don't even worry about it anymore.

it's over

Maybe our wages would go up if these piece of shit boomers would retire already.

The crazy thing is theyre not even doing it for the money. Where I work there are boomers working for FREE. One of them was screaming at me then I was told that he has no authority because he doesnt actually work there, he had retired and now came back to work for free.
Pretty much all the hall monitors and receptionists at my high school were boomer volunteers

Welfare is already handed out without problem to toilets.
Handed out to single mom toilets, but even other toilets have their orbiters that can help them out with finances

Didnt read all of it, but it is very clear that this based and high iq

giga iq post
At some point I realized that theres often zero connections between outcomes and the work you put in.
I think this is a cognitive problem people have. We try to find reasons for everything. So when we do something, and then another things happens, we assume they are connected.

But when you're a complete failure like me, who can't do anything, things become a lot clearer after a while.
You literally just want to die and rot. But somehow shit just happens anyway. Problems you had fix themselves. Some things get worse. Others improve. But I'm sitting there, doing nothing. It dawned on me that my actions literally don't even matter.

This was around the end of HS. I stopped caring, wanted to rope. Yet, my grades were completely randomly spread out. It was like studying didn't even matter. Sometimes I thought I would get an F, got a B instead. Or another time, I walked into the french exam and literally told the teacher, yo, I didnt study just give me an F. And they gave me a C.
The only french words I know are the ones for yes and no.

It's completely arbitrary. They can fail you or make you pass at will. It depends on their mood. Maybe they feel like virtue signalling that day and give the retard in back of class an A for once. It makes no difference if you study or not really.

Given that we live in a deindustrialized western society, this applies multifold. In a society where physical labor is ubiquitous, there would be more transparency and a more stable connection between labor and the results you get.

But in a society where you literally can't even tell what you did that day and how much value that produced - how the fuck will you ever know if you got cheated or not? If they are paying you a fair wage?
Who's gonna measure the worth of those spreadsheets and power point presentations?

If you can't even predict the outcomes of the work you put in, meritocracy is dead. It's like telling someone to gamble, but instead of chips you are gambling time and health.

The worst thing is to keep making moves and think the moves impact the game in your favor. Meanwhile the dealer has a pedal under the desk and is fucking with the roulette table.

This also applies to gymmaxxing by the way. That's another can of worms. How many people simply don't have the body type, insertions, metabolism or face for that shit to work. Most people that lift don't even look like it, even if they are strong af. Meanwhile a chad with good frame and wide shoulders who can barely lift shit will be considered buff.

Also very good points here:

high iq observations
Also notice like you say, its always the people that luck out that give advice and tell you to just try harder. Women do this a lot. You never see that ethnic subhuman that made it give advice on Joe Rogan.

Also, why the fuck would I listen to a person that succeeded? That doesn't even make logical sense. Why would I listen to a statistical outlier for advice on how to succeed, and not some mumbai street dog who failed 1000x times? And yet, people almost exclusively listen to what are essentially lottery winners for advice on how to win the lottery.

iu
iu
iu
iu

- blue eyes
- white
- tall
- big frame
- rich
- neuroscientist

If you have real problems, blinking wont do shit, im sorry Doctor Huberjew.

The people that call you lazy are winners in a rigged game. And winners in a rigged game think the game is just.
That just world fallacy/fundamental attribution error. People don't question when good things happen to them. They just assume its because they deserved it somehow.

This can go both ways btw, its a two edged sword. Ugly people may end up thinking they deserved what happened to them somehow. This is the side of the just world fallacy that is leveraged against men. If your life is shit, it always has to be your fault. You just didn't apply yourself enough.

How do you know how much you applied yourself?
You can't tell whats going on inside other people, how easy or hard something is for them.
Maybe the effort you put into that test you failed mogs the effort that nerd put into his A+

It's extremely hard to measure and judge how much effort someone put into something or not. Maybe their body is different. Maybe they have health issues they don't even recognize. We can't tell how others feel or operate from our perspective.

This also completely destroys the concept of praise and criticism. Like how would someone who praises me know how much effort I put in? Maybe it was easy for me. There's now way for them to tell. The reason why this is not obvious to people is because of what I said earlier, people don't question compliments.

People don't question praise. They don't go, wait a second, how does that person know how much effort I put in? Did I really try that hard? Did I really tryhard this shit? Or did I get a legup from 3 people?

That's also why praise is one of the easiest ways to manipulate people. Women do this to men constantly. "You're strong, you're a man, can you do xyz for me?"
It makes the man feel good so he does it. But its manipulation. Who is stronger, the man or the person controlling the man?

Again, once I realized these things in my late teens, I just gave up right away. There's no point in trying anymore when you realize just how arbitrary this shit is. Praise and Criticism are pointless and unfounded.

This is another one. This is magical thinking on another level. Like you can materialize energy from nowhere. In reality this shit is a zero sum game. Anything you take comes from somewhere. Its off the market the second you take it. Resources are not infinite, energy is not infinite, not everyone can win. This should be obvious.

So again, in the light of this, why try? Why not just do the least you can do to get by?
The mother of inventions is laziness
The desire to do less work is why inventions exist.
Lets say you want to cut grass would you rather use a machete which will take a long time, lots of energy. Or use a lawn mower to do it. Which person is lazy? The lawn mower guy is more lazy, and the machete guy is more hard working. Do you get the point? Laziness fuels inventions

I have zero incentive to work anymore.

I was working at a grill restaurant as the only fucking cook during my shift, literally nightmare stress fuel for 10 dollars an hour…

One day I’m just depressed but still doing my job, except I had my ear buds in listening to music. The Male managers did not give a single shit as long as I got the job done and left me alone, sometimes we had some small talk and things went alright from there.

They ask me if I can do one more shift for the night, I say fine, next thing you know I see the night shift manager I’ve never seen before.

It’s a fucking underage foid.

I couldn’t believe my fucking eyes.

This bitch does no work, just bosses people around and talks to the other foid employees.

I’m already tired standing on my feet all day and she has the audacity to come over and say you need to take your ear buds off…

I didn’t entertain her delusions of girl boss for a fucking second and quit on the spot.

She became shocked and regretted what she said, pleading for me not to quit In front of customers. We go behind the store and she begs me not to quit since they can’t find any other cool for my normal shift time but I turn my back and quit anyways.

FUCK THEM
NO PUSSY
NO WORK
NO TAXES
NO MILITARY SERVICE
NO PROTECTION TO SOCIETY

I have zero incentive to work anymore.

I was working at a grill restaurant as the only fucking cook during my shift, literally nightmare stress fuel for 10 dollars an hour…

One day I’m just depressed but still doing my job, except I had my ear buds in listening to music. The Male managers did not give a single shit as long as I got the job done and left me alone, sometimes we had some small talk and things went alright from there.

They ask me if I can do one more shift for the night, I say fine, next thing you know I see the night shift manager I’ve never seen before.

It’s a fucking underage foid.

I couldn’t believe my fucking eyes.

This bitch does no work, just bosses people around and talks to the other foid employees.

I’m already tired standing on my feet all day and she has the audacity to come over and say you need to take your ear buds off…

I didn’t entertain her delusions of girl boss for a fucking second and quit on the spot.

She became shocked and regretted what she said, pleading for me not to quit In front of customers. We go behind the store and she begs me not to quit since they can’t find any other cool for my normal shift time but I turn my back and quit anyways.

FUCK THEM
NO PUSSY
NO WORK
NO TAXES
NO MILITARY SERVICE
NO PROTECTION TO SOCIETY
Based. No doubt she was expecting you to simp for her like whoever gave her that job.

She wants the earbuds off so she can verbally harass you.

I agree wholeheartedly I've been on both sides of the argument in my lifetime but after 'putting in the work' to no avail there's no point in going further.

While yes being lazy is a bad trait its very misused

Foids and normies are lazy and should work 24/7 harder to serve incel needs, they should be slaves of incels

I like your posts. I find you to be one of the more based members here.

IRL, we probably wouldn't get along. You appear to be a young negro who's militantly anti-white; I'm a middle-aged mayocel. Corny as it sounds, it's amazing how very different people can think the same, "We're all the same inside," blah, blah. But it's true here. And we'd never share these thoughts with each other IRL.

I agree that there can be an adopted laziness in regards to not having needs met. After working like a dog to get treated like shit for it, there is a sense of "Well, why break my back\? Nothing comes of it. I'll just do the bare minimum," which is indeed a form of laziness, but it's rooted in
a former attempt at not being lazy...from being unrewarded or even punished for being industrious.

I used to think that working hard could be my saving grace. If I don't have the looks or social skills or whatever to be liked, at least my hard work -one thing I could control- would compensate and act as a substitute for things I couldn't control, showing bosses I have value in the workplace. I still do this to a lesser extent when it appear a boss is getting along with me. But now, it's merely to show him I'm paying attention and actively working so he keeps his attention off of me. But in the past, I've had so many bosses treat me like shit and simply pile more work on. Or not care about my hard work and still find flaws.

Amazingly, it was actually a young negro I got along with in one wageslave job who said to me once, "You're like the workhorse from Animal Farm. You work hard for this place, but the managers don't seem to give a shit."

If you've ever seen the movie Weekend at Bernie's, there's a scene early on when two young businessmen are walking around the boss's mansion.

MAN #1: It just goes to show, if you work hard and plan ahead, some day, all of this can be yours.

MAN #2: My father worked hard all his life. All he ever got was more work.

Last edited:
no one called me lazy bc im not

fat people are the laziest

Hard work is natural but the outcome is more
Hard work isn't natural. Nor is being born with everything on the checklist to gain pussy.

It's just wageslavery and random unfair life roulette

Hard work isn't natural. Nor is being born with everything on the checklist to gain pussy.

It's just wageslavery and random unfair life roulette
No it is it's the output that we get is low how do you think we survived

High IQ post. But its unfortunate that you are a commie

No it is it's the output that we get is low how do you think we survived
We survived because we are a selfish monkey race that killed out the neanderthals by simply being the most evil race in the known biosphere of the universe. Hard work Is just modern day slavery with extra steps. Quite different than the caveman times you grays keep putting out. Hard work isn't enjoyable, it's a nuance and should be treated as such.

We survived because we are a selfish monkey race that killed out the neanderthals by simply being the most evil race in the known biosphere of the universe. Hard work Is just modern day slavery with extra steps. Quite different than the caveman times you grays keep putting out. Hard work isn't enjoyable, it's a nuance and should be treated as such.
Hard work is doing what you're supposed to do to survive we actually have it way easier as we do less work. The primitive/ caveman hard work was way more difficult they worked on par for 100 hours per week

Hard work is doing what you're supposed to do to survive we actually have it way easier as we do less work
Hard work is slavery. Not surviving. Surviving is just Killing the tall chads that are doing incorrect things. Hard work is being forced to do mundane things that aren't good. Free will is what you're describing as what we need to do. Wageslavery = hard work.

Not that hard to compute