Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee They are ready

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
USER Baerlein for Vipergirls Forum  356

After so many nights getting fucked and dumped when Chad goes dumpster diving they are finally ready and awaiting for you.
Now they want a gentleman who will wine and dine them.They know better now.Its your turn incel.

Every single one of them are queens, and marriage material

They are ready for some normie to offer them drinks. After that they will leave him to go clubbing for a Chad

You know like 90% of the forum would kill you if it meant a chance to ltr these used cunts right?

I would kill for a chance to beheaded them ( as an avatar in gta)

what makes you think I would treat them good?

I would def fk them but would never betabux. Even the thought of marriage in todays gynocracy is :feelsclown:

Honestly any Incel who says they wouldnt fuck these foids are coping

But for any substantial $$$ arrangement, such as betabuxxxing in a marriage you might as well pay for a younger tighter prostitute

You know like 90% of the forum would kill you if it meant a chance to ltr these used cunts right?
'cause they are stupid cucks. Then after some time she will leave them unless they will give her possibility to treat them like a doormat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back