Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR They are arresting drug dealers who fixed mathew perry

1723210564722v

Authorities say the 5 defendants all knew Perry was in the throes of addiction from September, 2023 to the time of his death on October 28, 2023, but cared more about making money off of him than his well-being.

One defendant sent an email asking "I wonder how much this moron will pay [for the ketamine]."

Perry's assistant, Kenneth Iwamasa, allegedly administered more than 20 shots of ketamine in the last 4 days of Perry's life ... this at a time Iwamasa allegedly knew Perry was "spiraling out of control."

@Ricordanza come learn how to be a successful dr

Authorities say the 5 defendants all knew Perry was in the throes of addiction from September, 2023 to the time of his death on October 28, 2023, but cared more about making money off of him than his well-being.

One defendant sent an email asking "I wonder how much this moron will pay [for the ketamine]."

Perry's assistant, Kenneth Iwamasa, allegedly administered more than 20 shots of ketamine in the last 4 days of Perry's life ... this at a time Iwamasa allegedly knew Perry was "spiraling out of control."

@Ricordanza come learn how to be a successful dr
@Atavistic Autist you ll like this one

So many niggas spamming random chuds and wojaks in threads because of you nigger @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: (based :feelscomfy: )

based 'jak posters

Time to sleep

That was the point mango, your death or mine compared to a celebrity's
oh ye true. But FBI have no jurisdiction here tbh

They all look very smug in the photos I googled. I bet they're not feeling smug now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back