Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel trait: Killing your own father and filming it

RicaGames

RicaGames

I have no hair in my head and I'm autistic
★★★★
Of course the incel trait its a joke (but just wait them to try to relate him with us).

The killer claims he killed his father to take a stand against Joe Biden's government, as his father was a federal employee. He filmed it and even posted it on YouTube, but the video has already been taken down.

This happend recently and they already made an wojak out of it:lul:

Of course the incel trait its a joke (but just wait them to try to relate him with us).

The killer claims he killed his father to take a stand against Joe Biden's government, as his father was a federal employee. He filmed it and even posted it on YouTube, but the video has already been taken down.

View attachment 1052565
Look at his NCT, he was an blueprinted ugly virgin

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often especially since americans kick their incel sons out. might as well go out with a bang right?

FBI failed again. Someone on 4chan reported him 6 months before he did this.

Everything is permitted.

Wow what a schizo, and yet he is so coherent and says some truth. And quite calm after beheading his own father jflll

Bizarre

Wow what a schizo, and yet he is so coherent and says some truth. And quite calm after beheading his own father jflll

Bizarre
Until the 10-11 minute mark where he claims FBI members were contacting him, and that he was influencing political opponents.

Can't wait for the Encyclopedia Dramatica article on him.

absolute piece of shit

imagine killing your own fucking father

"Death to traitors!" - in mienkamph

He didnt suck HIS Father dick like curries do :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
i think sucking someone off is very different from not killing them bruh, there is a healthy middle option jfl

Another glowie bites the dust. Good riddance.