Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting They actually had sex in the bathroom

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
I can’t believe it. This 6’1 foid from my class actually had sex with this 5’11 pretty boy today in the university bathroom… I am speechless… he is shorter than her wtf? You may ask me how do I know, and I decided to spy on them and heard slight moaning and shit. Just be a 5’11 boyd holbrook type pretty boy with high facial harmony theory. OVER!:blackpill::yes:

They went out of the classroom 30 mins before the end and then I did the same 10 mins later and heard them moaning in the stalls

Damn man thats crazy

that's what disgusting whores make gashmen do, slavishly following the scent of it's open legs, enticing him like some preying mantis, hungry for his cock but never ours. we can fix that, I no how...

that's what disgusting whores make gashmen do, slavishly following the scent of it's open legs, enticing him like some preying mantis, hungry for his cock but never ours. we can fix that, I no how...
He looks like Boyd Holbrook but he doesn’t have facial hair, and he is 5’11… this bitch is legit 10/10 aryan blond blue eyed goddess I can’t believe what I witnessed

Heightpillers on suicide watch :worryfeels:

Face vs Height debate again. Whatever.

I don't care because I don't have any.

Crickets Reaction GIF

Your hobby is listening in on sexhavers having sex?

Crickets Reaction GIF

Your hobby is listening in on sexhavers having sex?
No, I have been spying on them for quite some time now in order to figure out if it is possible for a zoomer foid to date a man shorter then her, turns out it is. I have been tryhard spying on them for 4 weeks now

No, I have been spying on them for quite some time now in order to figure out if it is possible for a zoomer foid to date a man shorter then her, turns out it is. I have been tryhard spying on them for 4 weeks now
Ok, carry on then. Nothing wrong with a bit of research.
1 more cuck accusation and you are getting ignored btw just saying
I mean you're a bluecel, it wouldn't make much of a difference to me.

Ok, carry on then. Nothing wrong with a bit of research.

I mean you're a bluecel, it wouldn't make much of a difference to me.
You don’t want to miss out on my posts buddy boy

Tales from the gooners cave

Absolute rage fuel.

What the hell? Gang stalkers everywhere. I was taking a dump at work two weeks ago and someone walks in, knocks on the stall door, and then just leaves. Random coworkers were also making references to chivalranic honor, sonambulism, and the love of warfare.

It's so weird. Go away.

its over for stalkercels

You only say face> height is cope because you’re short, if you actually pay attention you’d see anything taller than 5’8 with a handsome face is automatic like with excess pussy.

You only say face> height is cope because you’re short, if you actually pay attention you’d see anything taller than 5’8 with a handsome face is automatic like with excess pussy.
:yes::yes:

Height isn't too relevant once you aren't actually short and have a decent face to boot.

He looks like Boyd Holbrook but he doesn’t have facial hair, and he is 5’11… this bitch is legit 10/10 aryan blond blue eyed goddess I can’t believe what I witnessed
She's not 10/10 if she's a 6'1 gorilla

I hate men who are having all the adventures I can't have, they make me seethe in envy, I want to search them and then cut their dicks off by using scissors so their sexual life is destroyed jfl.

You take this height shit too literally. At 6 1 a girl starts to lose value for being too tall lol.

You take this height shit too literally. At 6 1 a girl starts to lose value for being too tall lol.
Her smv is higher than that of this entire forum combined multiplied by ten billion

Stalking people to watch them have sex is voyeuristic cuck behavior

Stalking people to watch them have sex is voyeuristic cuck behavior
silly I didn’t watch them have the s word I just wanted to make sure I am not tripping when I was walking beside the bathroom and heard moans. How could I watch them if they locked up inside a stall

why are you shocked that an attractive 5'11 dude fucks :feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back