Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These normies almost kill themselves over minor shit when they are famous, they wouldn’t survive one week in our shoes

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/K68H_Re6IGU

@BlkPillPres said some high IQ shit about this. He said something to the degree about how if you kill yourself whilst privileged, you are basic telling everyone less privileged than yourself to kill themselves. Not to mention you’re showing that you are weak.

Look at the comments. Would they be the same if he was incel?

View: https://youtu.be/K68H_Re6IGU

@BlkPillPres said some high IQ shit about this. He said something to the degree about how if you kill yourself whilst privileged, you are basic telling everyone less privileged than yourself to kill themselves. Not to mention you’re showing that you are weak.

I hope he dies

Foids and Chads live such easy lives, then corona hits and they get a taste of loneliness they can't take it. And they call incels "weak"

Foids and Chads live such easy lives, then corona hits and they get a taste of loneliness they can't take it. And they call incels "weak"
Even then it's still not the same.

They have all those memories of fun, friends, sex, dating, intimacy. They know things will go back to normal eventually. This is still completely different from our situation and yet they still can't take it :feelsseriously:

Even then it's still not the same.

They have all those memories of fun, friends, sex, dating, intimacy. They know things will go back to normal eventually. This is still completely different from our situation and yet they still can't take it :feelsseriously:
true tbh

wait is this supposed to be a man

Look at the comments. Would they be the same if he was incel?
I legit don't get why foids like him so much
This faggot is neither a chad nor a foid. In fact he used to be a non NT incel tier autist before he NT and faggotmaxxed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNTjSWjxFEY

Last edited:
They would instantly rope the nanoseconds they would be in our shoes.

Remember that foid who did the tinder experiment with that high tier normie alexander grace

She got "depressed" after a few days of swiping and getting ghosted. Bitch if this is depressing, then imagine living this your entire life. Imagine never having known any better. Imagine not being able to quit like she did. She just went wooow that's depressing and went back to her usual foid life. THERE'S NO ESCAPE FOR US
Cope. Remove make up and see how he bone mogs us
I meant from the way he talks and his body language. Legit was wondering if it's a female to male tranny

Obviously he face and hair mogs me

I hope norwood reaper hits him

Remember that foid who did the tinder experiment with that high tier normie alexander grace

She got "depressed" after a few days of swiping and getting ghosted. Bitch if this is depressing, then imagine living this your entire life. Imagine never having known any better. Imagine not being able to quit like she did. She just went wooow that's depressing and went back to her usual foid life. THERE'S NO ESCAPE FOR US
yeah I saw that. not sure if he is mid or high normie. I saw someone call him a chadlite (JFL)

either way normies have zero shot on online dating and nowadays have to fight for scraps "IRL" while incels get shut out entirely

yeah I saw that. not sure if he is mid or high normie. I saw someone call him a chadlite (JFL)

either way normies have zero shot on online dating and nowadays have to fight for scraps "IRL" while incels get shut out entirely
He's been losing her and been getting pudgy in the face. He was high tier normie in his pics for sure.

He's been losing her and been getting pudgy in the face. He was high tier normie in his pics for sure.
i mean that's enough to get matches but you WILL NOT GET LAID online by being a high normie. sub8 is true law on tinder

this guy should suicide over his shitty hairline and weak narrow literal gay skull

incel as fuck if he wasn't gay

The 2nd fag mogs me at driving. That's all I got from this

Gay dudes are known for being super dramatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back