Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy These fucking cunts have no problem with Chads in video games

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
vYj0AGH.png

Mass Effect Andromeda was the ultimate proof of this. The default male looked accurate to his real life model, but the foid looked subhuman.

Been reposted too many times but never gets old.
They are whores tbh

Lol is the blonde on a transgender?

Mass Effect Andromeda was the ultimate proof of this. The default male looked accurate to his real life model, but the foid looked subhuman.
This tbh, hated that game

Yeah, waste of money

AND you payed for it? Damn. Was it because the original triology being such a master piece. And you wanted to experience it all over again?

AND you payed for it? Damn. Was it because the original triology being such a master piece. And you wanted to experience it all over again?
Yeah, I thought it'd be good, but I just felt ripped off.

Yes, i bet he thinks that by taking horomones he'll get laid.

Lets be real here, anita is a 4 at most and the black whale is a 2.5 while the tranny is a 1.

maxresdefault.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lets be real here, anita is a 4 at most and the black whale is a 2.5 while the tranny is a 1.

And they would all reject us and go for Chad. Yes, even the tranny could go on tinder.
Yeah, I thought it'd be good, but I just felt ripped off.

I've heard that the game is alright. But that it becomes so bad because people compare it to the original trilogy. The amount of work and detail, especially in the first game is often missed. The factoids, like small arms as well as heavy weapons being rail guns. Or the hidden cool stuff you can do, that you discover every time you play it again. Such as being able to use an older tank model to shoot the Geth in Noveria.

But the best part are the NPCs. Real friends are not like Garrus. Real friends are shit who betray you. Real love is not like those alien girls. Real love is girls going on tinder cheating.

Last edited:
How you think you look vs how you really look.

But when Eugene the incel wants to stare at virtual tits all hell breaks loose

And because male Final Fantasy characters are TOTALLY realistic depictions of men. In femoids' minds they likely are, as non-Chads don't even exist as far as they're concerned.

Whores shouldnt even be playing video games. Its a male hobby. But of course whores want to impose themselves where they're not wanted. They're like locusts. Destroying everything by swarming it.

These 2/10 tumblrinas only want female characters to look ugly so they can live out their chad fantasies relatably.

She shops most of her own pics, or gets someone else to shop it.

Attachments

• sark.jpg
    sark.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 70