Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel These are my tinder photos of the best pics I have. Its just nerve wrecking that my tinder profile doesn’t get me ANY likes. M/24 Would appreciate any

Being dark skinned and not being a nigger is suifuel. Dark Indians are uglier than light skinned indians

JFLfuel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: undiluted bluepill 5mg :bluepill:

he seems like a nice guy too... life is so cruel

Pajeet please

@IncelCream since when are you back nigga? :feelsmage:

curries are a doomed race

Mogs me. He isn't ugly.

Mogs me. He isn't ugly.
So just because he mogs you means he isn’t ugly? Bruh you trippin on god fr. Foids would yell “rAPE, RAPE, RAPE” and run in the opposite direction if this subhuman approached them on the street at night

So just because he mogs you means he isn’t ugly? Bruh you trippin on god fr. Foids would yell “rAPE, RAPE, RAPE” and run in the opposite direction if this subhuman approached them on the street at night

View attachment 446031
:feelsbadman:

when even these decent guys doesnt get nothing you know it never began for you

So just because he mogs you means he isn’t ugly?
IDK. I just can't get why he's ugly. Is it because he's not white or what?

:feelsbadman:

when even these decent guys doesnt get nothing you know it never began for you
He’s a 4/10 bloated curry subhuman. I don’t see how that’s decent but ok
IDK. I just can't get why he's ugly. Is it because he's not white or what?
You don’t get it because you’re a newfag and you don’t understand the looks aspect of the blackpill

He’s a 4/10 fat curry. I don’t see how that’s decent but ok
he mogs me ngl, i'd give him 4.5-5/10

but yeah, the curry aspect of it fucks him over by some points

You don’t get it because you’re a newfag and you don’t understand the looks aspect of the blackpill
I'd say he's 5/10. I feel like foids just don't like ethnics unless they're Chads.

he mogs me ngl, i'd give him 4.5-5/10
You mog him by default if you’re skinnier than him. If you’re his weight or fatter, it never began for you
but yeah, the curry aspect of it fucks him over by some points
Curries are literally at the bottom of the SMV hierarchy. Even Chadpreets have a hard time getting laid in the West. If he was white, he would probably be in a loveless, dead bedroom betabux relationship with some landwhale
I'd say he's 5/10. I feel like foids just don't like ethnics unless they're Chads.
He’s 4.5/10 at best not factoring in his race. To foids he’s a 0/100

Mogs me. He isn't ugly.
I learned that even when a single one of the curries mog other races in facial features, wealth, fitness etc they have a cultural failio. Literally a laughing stock worse than short East Asian men.
Indian tax is legit.
Women will literally start rating dating apps 1 star in the App Store if you bombard them with ethnic profiles. They are only there to match with Chad with no effort or high effort white guys being jesters but still above their looks match irl

Last edited:
He's not half bad looking. But I'd say he looks way older than 24 yo. I look a teenager next to him.

He’s 4.5/10 at best not factoring in his race. To foids he’s a 0/100
Women are just totally fucked up.
I learned that even when a single one of the curries mog other races in facial features, wealth, fitness etc they have a cultural failio.
I think if an ethnic guy is tall and has perfect facial features in comparison to guys of any races, he can easily get laid.

Women are just totally fucked up.

I think if an ethnic guy is tall and has perfect facial features in comparison to guys of any races, he can easily get laid.
If by “perfect facial features in comparison to guys of any races“ you mean European features then yeah, they would get laid. Most Chadpreets don’t have perfect European features

It’s sad how average and below white tallfags are seldom incel compared to average and below deathnic tallfags

If by “perfect facial features in comparison to guys of any races“ you mean European features then yeah, they would get laid. Most Chadpreets don’t have perfect European features. It’s sad how average and below white tallfags are seldom incel compared to average and below deathnic tallfags
This

Incel Trait: You wear a shirt in the pool

"I agree nice looking, appears older. Looks like a kind sweet fella."

Translation: You'll find a used up, old-looking, worn-out, baggage-ladden, single mother roastie that you'll betabuxx for while she gives you starish sex once per month with the light's off even though she was willing to be chads sex slave.

Bluepillers: 122

:what:

Good thread. Reminder: It's over for many.

He’s a 4/10 bloated curry subhuman. I don’t see how that’s decent but ok

:feelskek:
Imagine believing that a chipmunk cheeked aesthetic is good enough for free sex :lul:

Absolutely beyond over for him. And he's oblivious.[UWSL] Poor Pajeet [/UWSL]

View attachment 446031
God IQ tbh. You are most accurate rater here. Them newfags have a lot to learn.

He’ll have to settle for a 45 year old landwhale if he wants pussy

Its beyond me how people live upto 24 years with no self awareness. Man put himself out there without even softmaxxing.
IMHO, he could ascend with an Indian foid with a few surgeries and a lot of softmaxxing but if he's 24 and with that little self awareness, he's fucked beyond salvation.

"I agree nice looking, appears older. Looks like a kind sweet fella."

Translation: You'll find a used up, old-looking, worn-out, baggage-ladden, single mother roastie that you'll betabuxx for while she gives you starish sex once per month with the light's off even though she was willing to be chads sex slave.
Also: "You're ugly"

If only he knew how bad things really are.

When was the last time you heard about an average curry doing well on dating apps?

curry/10
maybe in another life bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back