Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's zero gender equality in germany

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
If a women in germany has breast Cancer, she gets breast implants Paid by insurance

If a women got hairloss through chemotherapy, she gets a hair Transplantation Paid by insurance

But if a guy like me is suffering from his weak narrow feminine Frame then he gets told that he should accept hiself

It is so fucking ilogical, according to our law EVERY gender should be treated ABSOLUTELY EQUAL

The Bundes Rebupilik Deutschland does literally EVERYTHING to opress gender roles

But guess what your insurance says to you if you're balding man asking for a hair transplant cost coverage

"It is socially acceptable for a man to be bald"

JUST FUCKING LOL

If you have a micropenis NO ONE I FUCKING SWEAR NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU

A penis enlargement surgery for a guy who cant even have sex properly because of his size is not covered, while breast implants which are 100% only cosmetic and not functional are covered by every fucking insurance in germany

There is no gender equality in this whole world bro.

JFL @ German incels cucking themselves paying for that shit