Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s this specific weird odor that a lot of normies seem to have, It’s hard to explain what it is

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
It’s this weird, nasty smelling odor that I keep smelling on normies. I don’t know what it is and why so many people smell like this. But I just can’t imagine smelling like that.

I may not have sex but at least I don’t smell that bad. That smell must intensify when they have sex. Getting that horrible odor all over each other must make it more pungent. So gross for real :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:.

Being around a lot of people and having a lot of friends must really give people a weird, nasty odor.

Common for Pean holes...I immediately recoiled when a Pean hole held my food tray forcefully.

IT IS THE SMELL OF FUCKING SEX!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALL THESE FILTHY KINKY STINKY WHORES ARE SMELLING LIKE BRUTAL ROUGH SEX IN THE CAR BACKSEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
in vidya

Basically they use deodorant to cover up their BO. So they smell weird. Foids don't even think they have BO.

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Most likely either BO or the odor of sex